Another Nail...

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

It’s only a hare for ffs you’d think he was going out to kidnap kids 

mans Been hunting with dogs since before time 

punishments have been much worse in the past and it’s still going a strong as ever. 

every year since the ban came in same war cry every year…. Soon as some one gives up the dogs, it’s finished its finished jobs f****d everyone will be packing them in soon ect ect.  Instead of just putting there hands up and saying they’ve had enough of hunting and moving onto something else always this stigma about of people always wanting to be known as dog men ( no shame in moving onto something different Its big bad world out there loads of things to be trying or having a go at ) 

half the c**ts of this site not along we’re scared to leave the house without wearing a mask …. 

what will be will be if youve got half a brain still plenty of top days to be had out in the fields same old scenario as always though people will talk the talk and people will walk the walk 

The problem isn't the law but society, peoples opinions have been changed and that is the problem. 

If lads are happy to nip out for the odd dig then fair enough but if I'm gonna work dogs it's all are nothing, and if I can't have that then I'll settle for nothing, 

I know more lads that have packed it in in the last 5 years than the previous 30, things have changed and it isn't going back any time soon. 

• Like 4

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The problem isn't the law but society, peoples opinions have been changed and that is the problem. 

If lads are happy to nip out for the odd dig then fair enough but if I'm gonna work dogs it's all are nothing, and if I can't have that then I'll settle for nothing, 

I know more lads that have packed it in in the last 5 years than the previous 30, things have changed and it isn't going back any time soon. 

Ive also noticed that a lot of the It'll never stop me brigade never really did that much in the first place.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Your a clever bhoy I’m sure you’ll know or find out 

don’t think you’ll cop much bother with your lab anyways so there’s no need for you to sweat 

The irony being that as a jock there’s never been a dog , terrier or lurcher , that was worth a light in anyway shape or form at any type of hunting that came from Scotland . 

be seeing you soon anyway ???

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The irony being that as a jock there’s never been a dog , terrier or lurcher , that was worth a light in anyway shape or form at any type of hunting that came from Scotland . 

be seeing you soon anyway ???

For once id agree with you most are pot lickers 

Where we going on our date. ?? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m offering to buy the geezer a kfc next time I’m up the road P 

Well give him a slap round the head from me as that stuff he posts gives me a right head ache Lol

I cant get my head around this site, supposed hunters on here trying to put down another hunter because he wants to carryon while they dont want to, wise the f**k up would yous thats why your in this mess, cant stick together even on a hunting forum, if yiu dint want to hunt on dry your eyes an let the lads that want to carryon be, fs 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I cant get my head around this site, supposed hunters on here trying to put down another hunter because he wants to carryon while they dont want to, wise the f**k up would yous thats why your in this mess, cant stick together even on a hunting forum, if yiu dint want to hunt on dry your eyes an let the lads that want to carryon be, fs 

I’m having a moment ,we agree .

Keep her lit mc to f**k theres plenty still at it,this site dont hold all the hunters in the country,if supposed hunters want to lie down once more to the goverment an the pathetic baby killers then f**k them, i say there cowards stand an be counted an get the silly laws reversed, theres a goodman on here knee deep in keeping hunting going in Ireland, goodman sir i see you watching thank you an keep her lit

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m offering to buy the geezer a kfc next time I’m up the road P 

No wonder your heads fried eating kfc 

@paulus i don’t mind educating you on my conspiracy posts mate pleasures mine and stiffy ain’t that bad hes just a little bit misunderstood at times ???

• Haha 1