Another Nail...

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Jobs well and truly feked and part of me is wondering if all the intelligence gathering is due to the relevant authorities watching social media and other Internet sites . I often wondered in the past if they gathered any intelligence on me years ago when my name was given to the police after getting a tug numerous times for coursing from the moors in the peak district to the six mile bottom and once ferreting a railway banking in Hertfordshire and also a big well known park outside London or was it an era when the law concentrated on more serious crimes than lads doing a bit of hunting with dogs.

Thats exactly what happens, remember bakebook is owned by left wing extremists, and is part owned by governments that use it for gathering evidence, trust me from experience, the 1st the judge asks is what did our friends in social media turn up. 

• Like 1

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Jobs well and truly feked and part of me is wondering if all the intelligence gathering is due to the relevant authorities watching social media and other Internet sites . I often wondered in the past if they gathered any intelligence on me years ago when my name was given to the police after getting a tug numerous times for coursing from the moors in the peak district to the six mile bottom and once ferreting a railway banking in Hertfordshire and also a big well known park outside London or was it an era when the law concentrated on more serious crimes than lads doing a bit of hunting with dogs.

Mate once they have your name an suspicion you won’t believe the amount of power they have to gather intelligence to build a case an the tools they can use to gather that intelligence it’s pretty mental thinking about it to much all to catch someone wanting to work a dog. Just think from your name they have your address from your address they have phone contracts registered to that address cars registered to that address the list goes on craziness when there’s real criminals out there….

• Like 2

Terrier work was the next easy option for the anti`s to attack, Under the hunting act 2004 all traditional terrier work was outlawed other than for game bird protection, (sold down the river by the Hunts) BASC then Published there code of conduct for terrier work (sold down the river by the shooters) The game has been fcuked for years but now they are going for the final nail in the coffin, Once that is completed they will turn there attentions back to Lurcherwork and try to put an end to what we have left, Legally of that. 

Kia Starmer the other day was speaking about the drive by shooting in London, He was intermating that Shotguns should only be allowed if you are a farmer, land owner or a member of a clay pigeon club. 

As i keep saying this Country has gone bat shit crazy and is a far cry from what i was brought up in, Soon be no freedoms will be left at all, Just glad i probably wont be here long enough to see it come to fruition. 

Yes there will be the die hard lads who will say they will carry on no matter, But as there numbers dwindle the fines and confiscation of cars and kit including dogs will just get heavier and heavier.

2 hours ago, poxon said:

Mate once they have your name an suspicion you won’t believe the amount of power they have to gather intelligence to build a case an the tools they can use to gather that intelligence it’s pretty mental thinking about it to much all to catch someone wanting to work a dog. Just think from your name they have your address from your address they have phone contracts registered to that address cars registered to that address the list goes on craziness when there’s real criminals out there….

It certainly looks that way mate though in all honesty years ago before the ban it seemed to be if you were involved in digging with terrier's or the matching of  bulldogs' that the authorities would take more interest in you and anybody poaching edible game seemed to get left alone from South Yorkshire police but i don't think that would be the case now a day's. 

5 hours ago, Francie, said:

Im not looking a debate on abortion i just think its disgusting that in this day in age a f***ing animal has more rights an protection over a human life.

We should be able to decide if we kill foxes ,or not and have the right to  abortion  or not

I’ve always stood up for the hunt and all it’s ways but maybe it’s time to end the whole party .Quad bikes tearing about digging wherever they please and hardly ever leaving it neat .Roads blocked ,hounds running roads and stuck up c**ts on horses looking down at everyone else .

Its changed beyond recognition from the days I was involved and I’ll no longer stand up for the mess it’s in at the moment .

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Must be more to it than being a hunt terrier man. Been caught doing something they shouldn’t I would have thought. 

There is no such thing as a hunt terrierman anymore and hasn't been since 2004. The only legal terrier work on fox`s is for game bird protection and that's subject to a a code of conduct, that includes telling you that a hard terrier is not to be entered only soft stand off types are to be used. 

Actually Paul ,most landowners signed an agreement to back the fact the lads were there for gamebird protection .I’ve seen the perm slips for a few hunts .Just hope my mate in Farringdon wasn’t  the one caught up in it from there .

40 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve always stood up for the hunt and all it’s ways but maybe it’s time to end the whole party .

I used to always defend hunting too but these days couldn't give a rats arse.

Its carried on since 2004 but it's about time it was confined to the history books ...get them shot I say ??

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Terrier work was the next easy option for the anti`s to attack, Under the hunting act 2004 all traditional terrier work was outlawed other than for game bird protection, (sold down the river by the Hunts) BASC then Published there code of conduct for terrier work (sold down the river by the shooters) The game has been fcuked for years but now they are going for the final nail in the coffin, Once that is completed they will turn there attentions back to Lurcherwork and try to put an end to what we have left, Legally of that. 

Kia Starmer the other day was speaking about the drive by shooting in London, He was intermating that Shotguns should only be allowed if you are a farmer, land owner or a member of a clay pigeon club. 

As i keep saying this Country has gone bat shit crazy and is a far cry from what i was brought up in, Soon be no freedoms will be left at all, Just glad i probably wont be here long enough to see it come to fruition. 

Yes there will be the die hard lads who will say they will carry on no matter, But as there numbers dwindle the fines and confiscation of cars and kit including dogs will just get heavier and heavier.

Not long been back from checking my traps, i normally go late at nights, but ive got company coming shortly, i had the one bunny with me , there was this couple walking there labrador, i got nowt but abuse, water off a ducks back wi me, ive been roaming fields up n dowm the country, amd will continue to do so, its in my marra, its a tonic to me just to be out, but look and ive said this afore, i couldnt give a charles hawtrey if the good lorf striked me down this very moment, i dunna like how my country has turned out 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not long been back from checking my traps, i normally go late at nights, but ive got company coming shortly, i had the one bunny with me , there was this couple walking there labrador, i got nowt but abuse, water off a ducks back wi me, ive been roaming fields up n dowm the country, amd will continue to do so, its in my marra, its a tonic to me just to be out, but look and ive said this afore, i couldnt give a charles hawtrey if the good lorf striked me down this very moment, i dunna like how my country has turned out 

What you have to put up with these day's is some sad sack taking pictures on their mobile phone then plastering it all over social media. I still remember a few years back when some lad's up on the moors above Sheffield were photographed taking a few hare's with lurchers and some of the comments about them were unbelievable comparing them to child abusers and dangerous criminal's from the anti hunting brigade.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What you have to put up with these day's is some sad sack taking pictures on their mobile phone then plastering it all over social media. I still remember a few years back when some lad's up on the moors above Sheffield were photographed taking a few hare's with lurchers and some of the comments about them were unbelievable comparing them to child abusers and dangerous criminal's from the anti hunting brigade.

Anything to do with lurchers is always linked to organised crime comments. 

3 hours ago, paulus said:

But we need to see whos sucking off whom to find out why such a small minority can have the influence that the antis do to get stuff banned, again wheres king charlie and his weight????? Oh aye, bowing to blm and raping the nation of money

• Like 5