Out with the boys

13 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

Out and about with the boys, a lot of laughs, a few bunnies and the boys Jack and Harry showing off their video making skills, brilliant day with great company. Enjoy!

Looks a great day ,do you use long nets flat like that a lot ? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I think it's great idea and I think I'm going to give it a go ,

A traditional long net without posts might work can't see why not, these are a lot wider I bought two cut one in half so  2 at25 meters long and the other into 3rds so 3 at about 16 meters long

IMG_1279[1].JPG

• Like 2

It’s great to see some kids getting out as I don’t see many if any young ones getting out their.  We also use the ground nets like you hav and they do work well and do stop the hole hopping. The one thing we have done with our nets is dyed the ends so we know we’re they are.  

1 hour ago, Guss33 said:

It’s great to see some kids getting out as I don’t see many if any young ones getting out their.  We also use the ground nets like you hav and they do work well and do stop the hole hopping. The one thing we have done with our nets is dyed the ends so we know we’re they are.  

I dyed mine purple on the ends

5 hours ago, Guss33 said:

Ends are purple 

20230123-223514.JPG

20230123-223532.JPG

20230123-223551.JPG

• Like 1