The king is giving money away.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The forum is much better now threads don't automatically turn to pointless discussions on race..... I apologise for my part in that happening....

I do think I had a good point well made though?. Mainly that I'm a monarchist who has lost patience with the monarchy. 

I guess Charles diverting profits to the public purse is a good thing. Hope it goes direct to good causes rather than being spunked by government or spent on enviro left wing bullshite ?

I was so near to giving you a like and then you fecked up with your enviro left wing comment lol.

• Haha 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damned if they do damned if they don't...

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay war

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there.  On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a n

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The forum is much better now threads don't automatically turn to pointless discussions on race..... I apologise for my part in that happening....

I do think I had a good point well made though?. Mainly that I'm a monarchist who has lost patience with the monarchy. 

I guess Charles diverting profits to the public purse is a good thing. Hope it goes direct to good causes rather than being spunked by government or spent on enviro left wing bullshite ?

it would a gone to the public purse anyway well minus his 25 percent so really he’s give his quarter of the profits to the immigrants 

24 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Yes I am.aware, he's meeting up.with me in Farnworth in 10 mins at smokey Joe's pub, market Street bung me some of his bunged cash 

Honestly I'm not taking the pisss. I was parked at lights near B+Q and his car came Infront of me out of town centre and away down st peters way towards Farnworth! Honestly!

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Honestly I'm not taking the pisss. I was parked at lights near B+Q and his car came Infront of me out of town centre and away down st peters way towards Farnworth! Honestly!

Just had a bevy with him and Camilla in the Wellington pub, you may know of it, I got my bung from him , he's in great lever at the moment 

• 2 weeks later...