The king is giving money away.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damned if they do damned if they don't...

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay war

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there.  On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a n

Posted Images

Just now, Franks dad said:

That’s not harmless , it is homophobic and bang out of order , 

I'm  a leftie, I'd rather go to jail than vote tory, I get it in the neck all the time on here. There are people who have mixed race kids on here, they get insulted, which is way out of order. You need a thick skin, it's the nature of the Internet. I don't disagree with you, it's just THL.

5 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Doesn’t matter we all know it insinuates and it’s bang out of order , there’s a black chap from the USA who posts regularly on here …. Any regards for his feelings … fecking shameful … you all want to grow up , like to see any of you call a gay a poof or a black a wog to their face …. You’d all end up the worst I think ….  Respect the Older generation …. ?.  Really 

Wog`s as a word was made into a racist slur by people who had an agenda. It actually originates from India during the British colonial period, when local people were employed on British funded projects like, Water supplies, railways and other infra structure, The workers were Working on Government Services that was abbreviated as Wog a group was known as wogs, f**k all to do with racism mate.    

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

Wog`s as a word was made into a racist slur by people who had an agenda. It actually originates from India during the British colonial period, when local people were employed on British funded projects like, Water supplies, railways and other infra structure, The workers were Working on Government Services that was abbreviated as Wog a group was known as wogs, f**k all to do with racism mate.    

I didn't know that.

• Like 2
Just now, paulus said:

I'm generally on the side of society's whipping boys, but for the life of me, I can't understand why 'Paki' is a racist term. I have said to Pakistanis why do you get offended by an abbreviation? No logical answer.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, paulus said:

racisim is all to do with context mate...when were talking about whats concisered a racist word

Just now, jukel123 said:

I'm generally on the side of society's whipping boys, but for the life of me, I can't understand why 'Paki' is a racist term. I have said to Pakistanis why do you get offended by an abbreviation? No logical answer.

That cricketer last year moaning about racism then there's a photo of him and another wearing shirts with Paki Power in big letters on the front of them 

Just now, TOMO said:

racisim is all to do with context mate...when were talking about whats concisered a racist word

There's context, Then there's the reality. Then there's the agenda, The media usually decides which one is correct. 

Apologies if I offended anyone with my descriptive terms.

I have absolutely no issues with people who fancy people of the same sex. I do have issues with the gay political movement that aims, along with others on the left, to to attack and take away people's identity. To control and change society with the weaponising of sexuality. It was these I described as p**fters.

I have no issues with people of colour. I do have issues with the political movement of using race to attack and divide us. The weaponising of race, by the political left to control and change society. It was these I described as w*gs.

(I've used funny little stars to avoid offending the weak of mind and sensibilities)

We can do the other movements like enviro 'mentalists' as well if you want, but you get my drift.... ultimately they won't support old Charley boy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, TOMO said:

I agree with that.A black guy can say "what up nigga"? And that's  not a problem. If a white guy said that to a black guy, the black guy would feel insulted.I can't see why people can't understand that.

Strange thing is if you go back to the 70`s and look at things like, Love Thigh neighbour. That series would offend everyone today i would think, but the reality is its not racist its a comedy series, where both black and white people were happy to appear in it. 

9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I agree with that.A black guy can say "what up nigga"? And that's  not a problem. If a white guy said that to a black guy, the black guy would feel insulted.I can't see why people can't understand that.

I don't understand it jukel any chance you could explain that one to me?