The king is giving money away.

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there. 

On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a native people and a full on invasion I think a king should speak up. As said the silence is deafening and what has he got to loose? The wogs, Asians , poofters and lefties won't be supporting the monarchy in years to come will they

Exactly, hes trying to appease the shite who will knife him in the back at every opportunity, he should be telling them to stop acting like animals and wise the fu ck up or get to feck out. He will bow to them instead of having the natives backs who when the sh1t hits the fan he will want to have his back, 

• Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damned if they do damned if they don't...

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay war

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there.  On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a n

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Also the nonce allegations, just look at whom they knighted and associated with, saville, rolfaroo, etc etc

Lots of people associated with saville and Rolf, doesn't mean they knew and supported their activities. 

Once heard it said saville didn't groom individuals, he groomed an entire nation, he was a national treasure and in honesty it's only with hindsight people can see the weirdos they were.

Mass murderer, Tony Bliar apparently gave the crown the right collect royalties from the seabed in 1984. Very democratic I don't f****n think. The seabed and the wind belong to us, the people of the UK. He's only giving back what's rightfully ours. I don't feel grateful, it doesn't morally  belong to him.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a native people and a full on invasion I think a king should speak up. As said the silence is deafening and what has he got to loose? The wogs, Asians , poofters and lefties won't be supporting the monarchy in years to come will they

Do you Know where the word Wog`s originated from?

1 hour ago, socks said:

So Charlie has decided that all the profits from a billion pound solar farm on crown land is to go into the public purse. And in his words to go to the people that need it most. £250 million already be given. 

wonder what my cut will be.....we live in a crown cottage....should be due sommat 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

my sons a poofter as you put it … problem with sexuality have we ? And how the feck do you know how anyones gonna vote , got a crystal pair between your legs have you …. Knob 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Franks dad said:

my sons a poofter as you put it … problem with sexuality have we ? And how the feck do you know how anyones gonna vote , got a crystal pair between your legs have you …. Knob 

When Dido gets on a roll mate, everybody gets it in the neck. Don't take it to heart, he's harmless.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Do you Know where the word Wog`s originated from?

Doesn’t matter we all know it insinuates and it’s bang out of order , there’s a black chap from the USA who posts regularly on here …. Any regards for his feelings … fecking shameful … you all want to grow up , like to see any of you call a gay a poof or a black a wog to their face …. You’d all end up the worst I think ….  Respect the Older generation …. ?.  Really 

• Like 1