The king is giving money away.

So Charlie has decided that all the profits from a billion pound solar farm on crown land is to go into the public purse. And in his words to go to the people that need it most. £250 million already be given. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damned if they do damned if they don't...

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay war

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there.  On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a n

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, socks said:

So Charlie has decided that all the profits from a billion pound solar farm on crown land is to go into the public purse. And in his words to go to the people that need it most. £250 million already be given. 

Thats the camel jockeys and spear chuckers sorted now ffs, as usual it will go to the illegals and shiteholes they live in

• Like 2

Good stuff, should be more of it, especially from large corps . Unfortunately government seems to bail them out , whether grants or tax relief anything with taxpayer written on it has the arse teared out of it as a given. 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats the camel jockeys and spear chuckers sorted now ffs, as usual it will go to the illegals and shiteholes they live in

Presumably it'll go back to the grid to be allocated to those who can't pay their bills....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, paulus said:

was just about to post that, Lol

My problem with them is they harbour pedos and do not fight 1 bit for the subjects that they serve, the culture of us native brits has been dismantled under their very watch, a king is meant to be a leader, hes no leader, even with the invasion happening on the south coast, his silence is deafening.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

My problem with them is they harbour pedos and do not fight 1 bit for the subjects that they serve, the culture of us native brits has been dismantled under their very watch, a king is meant to be a leader, hes no leader, even with the invasion happening on the south coast, his silence is deafening.

The Monarchy was removed from politics a long time ago, Nothing more than ceremonial duties now, The law and the direction the Country is going, is squarely down to the Houses of Parliament, The Nonce allegations were never proven but in my opinion it should have been tried in court but their lawyers decided otherwise, possibly to end the prolonged drawn out affair it would have been, They are a figurehead for our country, Nothing more and in my opinion do a great deal of good for our country in terms of generating revenue from who they are, Just imagine all the traders, Farmers, sellers, taxi drivers and so on who would loose there livelihood's if they were no longer there, its billions up billions each year.

Just now, paulus said:

The Monarchy was removed from politics a long time ago, Nothing more than ceremonial duties now, The law and the direction the Country is going, is squarely down to the Houses of Parliament, The Nonce allegations were never proven but in my opinion it should have been tried in court but their lawyers decided otherwise, possibly to end the prolonged drawn out affair it would have been, They are a figurehead for our country, Nothing more and in my opinion do a great deal of good for our country in terms of generating revenue form who they are, Just imagine all the traders, Farmers, sellers, taxi drivers and so on who would loose there livelihood's if they were no longer there, its billions up billions each year.

I dont disagree with the money they generate paulus, even if he said he wants the illegal immigration stopped he would get the support of most of the nation, theres 65000000 brits and they bow to a few vocal woke idiots, so they do not represent the british peoples.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

The Monarchy was removed from politics a long time ago, Nothing more than ceremonial duties now, The law and the direction the Country is going, is squarely down to the Houses of Parliament, The Nonce allegations were never proven but in my opinion it should have been tried in court but their lawyers decided otherwise, possibly to end the prolonged drawn out affair it would have been, They are a figurehead for our country, Nothing more and in my opinion do a great deal of good for our country in terms of generating revenue from who they are, Just imagine all the traders, Farmers, sellers, taxi drivers and so on who would loose there livelihood's if they were no longer there, its billions up billions each year.

Also the nonce allegations, just look at whom they knighted and associated with, saville, rolfaroo, etc etc

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there. 

On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a native people and a full on invasion I think a king should speak up. As said the silence is deafening and what has he got to loose? The wogs, Asians , poofters and lefties won't be supporting the monarchy in years to come will they

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1