Wheres nicepix?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Francie, said:

Fair enough downsouth,iv few on here can verify me,but i see what your saying

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street that was the bigger risk or the traitor moving amongst you as one of your own that was causing the damage, as there are people on here I wouldn’t trust in a million years yet they are held in some regard on this site with people speaking openly and by pm without a second thought yet nicepix was open and honest about his life and work and hated for it while the real double headers still just walk among us totally trusted ????

• Like 11
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street that was the bigger risk or the traitor moving amongst you as one of your own that was causing the damage, as there are people on here I wouldn’t trust in a million years yet they are held in some regard on this site with people speaking openly and by pm without a second thought yet nicepix was open and honest about his life and work and hated for it while the real double headers still just walk among us totally trusted ????

Tbh greyman i hadnt a problem with him,even tho he hit me with snidey comments about my faith i could take,his true colours showed when the covid came about,that sealed the deal for me,now if anyone cares to ask again for example

If the scottish lads are out rabbiting down the line an get caught,who side do you think nicepix would take? 

Its not even about him being a cop,i never mentioned it until he bacame mod an started acting like a cop again,it was his f****d up attitude toward the unjabbed that done it for me.

• Like 4

Tbh he was a bit snidie in trying to get a few lads banned before he became a mod .Saw it with my eyes so no good any c**t saying different .

We clashed a few times but nothing I couldn’t handle .

Some people arnt cut out for forums where opinions are just that ,some want to fight the world ,some go silent and others just drift away .Real men just think grow the f**k up and get on with life .

I’ve been around the forums ,banned from all but two ,the reason being I say it as it is and few don’t like being told anything negative .

Life is about facing up to negativity and turning it around not getting angry or snivelling off to whine behind closed doors like spoilt kids .I fear nicepix has taken things to heart and cried off early doors probably never to be seen again if his character is how I think it is .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Imagine being an elderly gentleman , walking around with your arse dangling out, not for the first time either , judging by some of your previous threads , pulling moonies 

Disappointing imho 

Hope he made sure there was no kids about 

• Like 1
  • socks locked this topic