Wheres nicepix?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, walshie said:

So to sum up 7 pages, you didn't like it when he was here and now you don't like it when he's not here. 

Good morning sir,. Look folks aren't happy unless they have summat to moan about, I blame that chap Francie , boy doesn't he over dramatise things eh, I mean look at all the troubles we have in the world at the moment fer god sake, and here we have page after page of weers nice pics , I dunno what I'm gonna be reading next, shit scared fence erectors, blokes wi.love dolls, shall I give my address to someone I've had a row with martians, the list is endless, now then about me yes me, you won't catch this lad moaning, but I have a little prob of my own,  as you will be aware I'm in sheltered accomodation, cos I'm not all there up top, but look we have industrial washing machines here for all 15 Tennant's to use, I have noticed, that when I do me washing, I'm.a pair of underpants missing, they arent cheep ones, they are designer label from.aldi, so  I'm asking fer advice, I thank you ta ta fer now I want breakfast 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Good morning sir,. Look folks aren't happy unless they have summat to moan about, I blame that chap Francie , boy doesn't he over dramatise things eh, I mean look at all the troubles we have in the world at the moment fer god sake, and here we have page after page of weers nice pics , I dunno what I'm gonna be reading next, shit scared fence erectors, blokes wi.love dolls, shall I give my address to someone I've had a row with martians, the list is endless, now then about me yes me, you won't catch this lad moaning, but I have a little prob of my own,  as you will be aware I'm in sheltered accomodation, cos I'm not all there up top, but look we have industrial washing machines here for all 15 Tennant's to use, I have noticed, that when I do me washing, I'm.a pair of underpants missing, they arent cheep ones, they are designer label from.aldi, so  I'm asking fer advice, I thank you ta ta fer now I want breakfast 

I thought you wear nickers mate 

11 hours ago, Francie, said:

Thats not paranoia blackmag,hes a ex cop end of the day,an if the shit hit the fan hed turn you in guarnteed,if you want to trust him thats upto you.

Well he did,if you want to trust him thats upto you,an it wont matter if im off the weed for six months,cops or ex cops aint to be trusted,if you want to go ahead,look what he done when he became mod.

I dont trust anyone that I dont know personally.For all I know you could be undercover old bill on here collecting evidence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I dont trust anyone that I dont know personally.For all I know you could be undercover old bill on here collecting evidence 

Fair enough downsouth,iv few on here can verify me,but i see what your saying

look lads , come on theres some reet nutters on this forum, but you must agree theres only me bloody normal on board,    i will put a pic of me later on when i get time, i just have to find a decent n civilised one, but at the moment, ive had a new    grate fixed    ie TEETH,  and im gagging,

• socks locked this topic