Wheres nicepix?

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

so nicepix disappeared so did bosun were has bosun gone ? 

strange aye francie ?

I dont know about bosun mc but aye nicepix must have got the boot?or his cover was blown lol or what bakerboy said earlier,no ones telling us so who knows mate.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Hlundercover admitting to being ex old bill when he could come on here and pretend to be anything?And what would he be doing whilst undercover on here.

That could be a false pretense to fool us downsouth,he could be gathering info on who still hunts an who doesnt,who knows,or as you say he could be doing nothing,i just dont trust him because if it came to the crunch he would turn you over,an you know how i know hed turn you over,he agreed with the gov that the unjabbed should be treated different,just because he took the clot shot.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

so nicepix disappeared so did bosun were has bosun gone ? 

strange aye francie ?

Paul probably got fed up with the arguments on here but he does more than his share with the dogs  mc ? and always had and does have good dogs round him he does a lot to promote lurcher and terrier work as well he's good company to be around and knows his stuff 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Francie, said:

That could be a false pretense to fool us downsouth,he could be gathering info on who still hunts an who doesnt,who knows,or as you say he could be doing nothing,i just dont trust him because if it came to the crunch he would turn you over,an you know how i know hed turn you over,he agreed with the gov that the unjabbed should be treated different,just because he took the clot shot.

Wow that's some paranoia francie 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Francie, said:

If anyones stupid enough to come on here blabbing about what theyre still doing it wouldnt be hard for the old bill to find out without having to put someone in undercover.And for that matter whos to say I or anyone else aint un undercover old bill.Surely if someones undercover they aint gunna come on admitting to being old bill as it kind of defeats the object of being undercover and surely people are less likely to tell them anything

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I dunno I'm giving up on this forum i.am, moan f****n moan, talking about folks behind there backs, you got, that chap, lurcherman, scared of putting a fence up on his own property, in fear of next doors geriatric , gives him a hiding, if he encroaches on his property, keepdiggin , moaning about his love dolls, as fast as he's inflating em they are deflating, no.fekin wonder ,it's your teeth marks in the buggers ,ya randy git ???

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Paul probably got fed up with the arguments on here but he does more than his share with the dogs  mc ? and always had and does have good dogs round him he does a lot to promote lurcher and terrier work as well he's good company to be around and knows his stuff 

a few lads a said he’s an ok man to me mate ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

If anyones stupid enough to come on here blabbing about what theyre still doing it wouldnt be hard for the old bill to find out without having to put someone in undercover.And for that matter whos to say I or anyone else aint un undercover old bill.Surely if someones undercover they aint gunna come on admitting to being old bill as it kind of defeats the object of being undercover and surely people are less likely to tell them anything

I would be more wary of theses lads that can't keep there mouths shut or who want to take pics and post on Facebook that ex plod 

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Wow that's some paranoia francie 

Thats not paranoia blackmag,hes a ex cop end of the day,an if the shit hit the fan hed turn you in guarnteed,if you want to trust him thats upto you.

18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Well he did,if you want to trust him thats upto you,an it wont matter if im off the weed for six months,cops or ex cops aint to be trusted,if you want to go ahead,look what he done when he became mod.

• socks locked this topic