Wheres nicepix?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I think maybe nicepix had enough of the stuff thrown at him .Not everyone is thick skinned enough to go the distance on a site with no boundaries .

No no no. Its far more suspicious than that. Sinister even. Ask Francie. ?

I know a fella who sneaked in to dig the body up ,he wanted to put it somewhere else because he fancied Beth and didn't want her to get nicked ,got thrown out by security ,wouldn't have it Beth was a dyke...yes this is the calibre of person I consider a friend !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Francie, said:

Maybe im being over the top dan,maybe cause of the cops iv have dealt with over here in the past,but just because someones nice doesnt mean hes not undercover,i could be totally wrong but......

Undercover admitting to being ex old bill when he could come on here and pretend to be anything?And what would he be doing whilst undercover on here that anyone would have to worry about?

• Like 1
  • socks locked this topic