Wheres nicepix?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

he was only  voicing his personal opinion( like the rest of us)...not like he was ramming shit down folks throats ? sandslug this....sandslug that??

his personal opinions can be voiced i just think they sounded like a coppers would which was fitting seen as that is what he was it takes a certain type a person to be one the type a person i don’t like that’s my personal opinion 

the only thing i ram down you throat is to try to educate you mate ? 

you maybe like him because he was ramming something else down your throat ? ? that’s between you and him ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

whos putting what down ones throat

South hams putting his tounge in nicepixs pink balloon knot kieth..

He was so far up you could only see a toenail sticking out of the knot..

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

South hams putting his tounge in nicepixs pink balloon knot kieth..

He was so far up you could only see a toenail sticking out of the knot..

i thowt south hams only dabbled wi lugworm, what wit keepdiggin and his rubber dolls eh 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

his personal opinions can be voiced i just think they sounded like a coppers would which was fitting seen as that is what he was it takes a certain type a person to be one the type a person i don’t like that’s my personal opinion 

the only thing i ram down you throat is to try to educate you mate ? 

you maybe like him because he was ramming something else down your throat ? ? that’s between you and him ? 

I don't need educating on the merits of a sandslug, had then before and after the ban...they couldn't last 2 seasons on the ground local,snap,break and jib like f**k...plus they also attract theives and the biggest shit talkers in the dog game ...

Your welcome to come to Wales,after you have met up with Socks?,I will send you the fuel money?I will also loan you a GPS collar and we can drop your dog of choice on a hill or up in the FOD, and see if it can find/catch/hold something other than Mutton?..

They are the ultimate Hare dog...but that's about all their good for...if they were the best at everything...then there would be no other X on our shores ,don't you think??

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't need educating on the merits of a sandslug, had then before and after the ban...they couldn't last 2 seasons on the ground local,snap,break and jib like f**k...plus they also attract theives and the biggest shit talkers in the dog game ...

Your welcome to come to Wales,after you have met up with Socks?,I will send you the fuel money?I will also loan you a GPS collar and we can drop your dog of choice on a hill or up in the FOD, and see if it can find/catch/hold something other than Mutton?..

They are the ultimate Hare dog...but that's about all their good for...if they were the best at everything...then there would be no other X on our shores ,don't you think??

there more hardy then any lurcher mate that’s a fact ? 

i wouldn’t need fuel paying dc ? me dogs are broke to sheep mate but like stacks a people a told me wales is shite for hunting lads from your way head here all the time to get some quality running 

about the best for bambi and hare id say good for all edible 

good un is a good guard mate you wouldn’t worry about it 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

If your waiting for a reply from Mr.Ian B...you be waiting along time,if you don't shoot,then your a nobody and well beneath him...he's no different to the folks from Basc etc we let fight our cause at the start..this forum Only exists to make him Money,nothing else..So long as I'm alright Jack...f**k the rest?

Would this site generate much income 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there more hardy then any lurcher mate that’s a fact ? 

i wouldn’t need fuel paying dc ? me dogs are broke to sheep mate but like stacks a people a told me wales is shite for hunting lads from your way head here all the time to get some quality running 

about the best for bambi and hare id say good for all edible 

good un is a good guard mate you wouldn’t worry about it 

plenty to go at,if you know were to look...come up and spend a few days,I will put you up in my motorhome and we go kill some stuff?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

companies pay to advertise on here...he don't do it ,out of the goodness of his heart Pete?

Heard he’s a major share holder in my love doll, making a killing on here apparently ??

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

plenty to go at,if you know were to look...come up and spend a few days,I will put you up in my motorhome and we go kill some stuff?

i’ll pop threw early next season mate october ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • socks locked this topic