Wheres nicepix?

7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Poxon he was an antagonist,he could fair dish it out for no reason,he did it to me many a time with his snidey comments about my faith,why you taking pity on him,he done it to a few others too.

Even up until hes disappeared he was handing it out,very sus this all is an no one on here is saying what happened?

There’s no pity taken for the guy or anyone for that matter but I’m a believer in letting sleeping dogs lay no point in awakening them like i said maybe the dude no longer wants to get mixed up in any shit an wants to watch his own tongue. 

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

Fk him, he's a knob head.

The little plastic copper has probably gone off in a pissy because he was over ruled by a decent mod when he tried locking threads and dishing out bans.

.......... or he chocked on a snail :pardon:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Are you serious greyman?

Im not arguing with you cause i like your craic but thats is bollocks,you were doing the same to him up until recently when hes shown support for you on the big cat thread.

Have you been jabbed recently?haha

No jabbing mate but I am being serious, I tend not to carry grudges I disagreed with him on a few occasions and told him so at the time but I found all the final attacks on the man a bit distasteful,I disagreed with some of his modding decisions but again don’t think shouting pig pig pig at a man was ever going to resolve anything, he was basically bullied by the usual suspects supported by a few surprise additions, but that’s just my opinion and I accept I,m probably in the minority, ??

• Like 5
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Fk him, he's a knob head.

The little plastic copper has probably gone off in a pissy because he was over ruled by a decent mod when he tried locking threads and dishing out bans.

.......... or he chocked on a snail :pardon:

Or his profile was a spare change of clothes  from the beginning who knows probably still on here in his normal clothes ?

• Like 1

He only got wht he deserved he bullied a few people on here including mchull,an tried to ban me also,i think jons correct his ego couldnt take being overruled by a decent mod.

But still dont explain why no one is saying what happened?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't understand why anyone cares where a name on a screen has gone especially when it's someone you don't like.

Because imo he wasnt to be trusted,a very suspicious person,who had a bone to pick with a few people,an if your going to say aww shouldnt be posting stuff online,well merely hunting a rabbit in scotland is illegal now,id say he would off passed info on.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Because imo he wasnt to be trusted,a very suspicious person,who had a bone to pick with a few people,an if your going to say aww shouldnt be posting stuff online,well merely hunting a rabbit in scotland is illegal now,id say he would off passed info on.

Feck sake Francie. Your watching too much CSI Miami. If the man was gonna collect info for the cops, he wouldn't let everyone know he was a retired one.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Just to be clar im not saying hes responsible for the ban in scotland haha im saying the mere fact he wanted the unjabbed to be treated,id say hed of squealed on folk for hunting related things if push came to shove.

2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Feck sake Francie. Your watching too much CSI Miami. If the man was gonna collect info for the cops, he wouldn't let everyone know he was a retired one.

I dont watch tv eddie lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Some say the ones who shout and point at others are the ones to really watch out for and you've some mouth and fingers on you....

37 minutes ago, fireman said:

Some say the ones who shout and point at others are the ones to really watch out for and you've some mouth and fingers on you....

Haha iv plenty of reason to shout at this man,he wanted me to be treated different,segregated etc because i didnt take a experimental jab you silly man,he wanted me to be on house arrest an not be able to see my loved ones over a medical decision an its all on here for everyone to see,an he antagonised me plenty about my faith when i said f**k all to him,he also banned members on here for f**k all just because he didnt like there opinion,an me yoo but was overturned,acting like a dictator so excuse me for being suspicious of the man i think iv every right to be.

Iv plenty on here to prove you wrong on your theory,were am from we dont take kindly to his kind,so your theory is out the window

Edited by Francie,
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Francie, said:

We deserve an answer on here why is it total silence?

Very suspicious this all is?

Do you really think that a forum has to run everything by its members to see if it's to their satisfaction? 

• socks locked this topic