Fecking London

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I hope they called their union 

my little girl is beginning to ask about my work etc , she’s a long way off from leaving school yet , but I’ve said I’d rather she went the raf route rather than the army / navy 

Apparently there all aviators now not airmen and airwomen. TBH, your correct in my opinion, working for SSAFA for a good few years after discharge the RAF support network is brilliant the ARMY is very good, the Navy is crap, if god forbid the worst should happen. Get her to join the space core that's just been started or even Photographer anything that keeps you away from the danger as much as you can. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats exactly what i thought thats sounds like a piece of piss infact id get up off the sofa and do that right now !

2 miles at 4 mph is 30 mins walking you'd have time to sit and rest every 10 minutes ok the weight will slow you down a bit but f**k me Mchull if thats too much for you dont be getting all comptetive with folk ffs !

it’s over 2 mile gnash 2 diesel car battery’s in a ruck sack is good weight you won’t walk close to 4 mph 2 mile in 50 mins your need ok fitness for that i’m about 50 percent i can walk good distances but chucking 2 car batterys in a rucksack would be to much 

bag a plaster 100 yards and up stairs about manageable ? 

competetive with folk?

i’ll walk out and me dog will kill most i slip it on 

35 minutes ago, paulus said:

Apparently there all aviators now not airmen and airwomen. TBH, your correct in my opinion, working for SSAFA for a good few years after discharge the RAF support network is brilliant the ARMY is very good, the Navy is crap, if god forbid the worst should happen. Get her to join the space core that's just been started or even Photographer anything that keeps you away from the danger as much as you can. 

She’s got trolly dolly written all over her , the idea of her living in a trench playing at private Benjamin is not on the cards