Fecking London

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I jog a mile in 8 minutes which is 12 km a hour if I could run for a hour strait ?

The dreaded Brecon 2 miler is done carrying 37lbs plus rifle plus helmet plus water and completing it in 18 minuets or under in full combats and boots so you’ve got a little way to go yet. 

On 17/01/2023 at 20:15, socks said:

A fukcing roe in open land is dead in seconds ???

On 17/01/2023 at 21:12, mC HULL said:

? you slip on a good un at distance you wouldn’t put a bend in

On 17/01/2023 at 23:04, socks said:

How much money have you got to waste on a bet 

On 17/01/2023 at 23:45, mC HULL said:

you’d need more then a part timer that mooches a bit a moor now and again to have a day this way socks mate ? 

On 18/01/2023 at 07:28, socks said:

Well you should be very confident then. So go on name your bet ?

On 18/01/2023 at 21:32, mC HULL said:

you want to  pop up up to run one roe ? 

On 18/01/2023 at 21:53, socks said:

For the right bet yes. 

On 19/01/2023 at 00:51, mC HULL said:

so you want to bet you can stop one off good slip or just bend one ? 

On 19/01/2023 at 09:03, socks said:

No I want to prove to you that your talking utter nonsense when you say a dog can’t stop a roe on open ground. 

On 20/01/2023 at 08:43, mC HULL said:

a dog can id everyone i slip on ? your whizz bangers won’t 

On 20/01/2023 at 10:08, socks said:

Then take the bet and prove me wrong. 

Um....

Just saying like

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

The dreaded Brecon 2 miler is done carrying 37lbs plus rifle plus helmet plus water and completing it in 18 minuets or under in full combats and boots so you’ve got a little way to go yet. 

I know a chap that cam do that in frogo wellies in 14 minutes.. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, socks said:

I couldn’t do it mate to be fair I’m happy with my 8 minute mile on the treadmill :laugh: 

I don't know about going up hills with that kind of weight or time but carrying all my carp gear round my syndicate lake is enough that's  gruelling enough for me treading through that slop 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I don't know about going up hills with that kind of weight or time but carrying all my carp gear round my syndicate lake is enough that's  gruelling enough for me treading through that slop 

Same lake I’m on is a nightmare to get around absolutely fecked after barrowing round 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Same lake I’m on is a nightmare to get around absolutely fecked after barrowing round 

don't you have an electric one? my lazy mates use their golf trollies when we go sea fishing to Morfa beach(40/50 min trek over the dunes)to carry their shit....I power off and normally beat them to the beach or back to the motor by a good 20/25 mins ..tired cnuts ?

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I feel your pain buddy lazy feckers have had 60 ton of wood chip for 12 months but won't even let lads put it down I prefer to go far end were most are to lazy to trap round to but it's knackering in that shite under foot 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

don't you have an electric one? my lazy mates use their golf trollies when we go sea fishing to Morfa beach(40/50 min trek over the dunes)to carry their shit....I power off and normally beat them to the beach or back to the motor by a good 20/25 mins ..tired cnuts ?

Nah mate won’t buy one until I’m an old c**t.. Would be handy though