Fecking London

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

Right mc hull 

as stated , an exercise Bergan far outweighs a Bergan used to tab with 

seeing as your incapable of understanding I’ll explain 

a tab , which you seem to think what you know about , is a tactical advance to battle , and is generally carried out as a fitness session in a t shirt , nice boots and trousers , with a 44lb Bergan in 1: 50 , which is for f***ing screaming crap hat non ferocious types 

an infantry / 16aa / 3 cdo is ten miles , hence the term , Paras ten . 

when you deploy on exercise , the weight of your Bergan dramatically increases , radios , batteries , rounds , food , gas , clothing , respirator , body armour , helmet , water etc increase this to around 50kg 

bear in mind I have posted the new fitness test assessment timings which you say looks difficult which is a piece of piss to the average ground soldier , and the tab there is 40kg loaded . 

what your not understanding is that tabbing is carried out at pace , squadded with periods of “doubling” / running / something yiu would struggle with ( no offence ) where as carrying your exercise Bergan weight is a lot slower , more tactical and carried out in patrol formations . It’s entirely feasible to carry upwards of 50kg into exercise , completely normal , my webbing helmet  and body armour alone weigh more than 20kg . 

Hope  this helps you understand in clarity any misgivings . The idea that any soldier is incapable of carrying such weights over distances for time shows how little you have truly exerted yourself  , again no offence , which makes your claimed distances seem childish to state . 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s standard tan how many time you and stuff say standard ? 

beep beep ? 

Are you related to max or are all you north east blokes fukcing mentalists that hear and see what you want. There is nothing there stating time. You said I couldn’t carry 59kgs for 10 miles and I offered you the bet. Nothing to do with how long it would take. Fukcing lunacy. And your still deflecting from the original bet that you’ve cowarded out of 

Just now, Francie, said:

ITS OOOOOOOONNNNNNN

it ain’t socks is jacking ? ? 

mice just said to me mate who was in the army 

i’ll put the 5 k up his dog gets smoked and jacks on the hare up on the tops so won’t see a roe 

and he said i’ll put the 5k up he can’t carry fifty kg in a rucksack on a standard tab there’s f**k all standard about that ? ? 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Right mc hull 

a tab , which you seem to think what you know about , is a tactical advance to battle , and is generally carried out as a fitness session in a t shirt , nice boots and trousers , with a 44lb Bergan in 1: 50 , which is for f***ing screaming crap hat non ferocious types 

when you deploy on exercise , the weight of your Bergan dramatically increases , radios , batteries , rounds , food , gas , clothing , respirator , body armour , helmet , water etc increase this to around 50kg 

bear in mind I have posted the new fitness test assessment timings which you say looks difficult which is a piece of piss to the average ground soldier , and the tab there is 40kg loaded . 

what your not understanding is that tabbing is carried out at pace , squadded with periods of “doubling” / running / something yiu would struggle with ( no offence ) where as carrying your exercise Bergan weight is a lot slower , more tactical and carried out in patrol formations . It’s entirely feasible to carry upwards of 50kg into exercise , completely normal , my webbing helmet  and body armour alone weigh more than 20kg . 

Hope  this helps you understand in clarity any misgivings . The idea that any soldier is incapable of carrying such weights over distances for time shows how little you have truly exerted yourself  , again no offence , which makes your claimed distances seem childish to state . 

Amen to that ? ………

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Right mc hull 

you a signaller now carrying your radios ? 

or is it small one to listen to radio one ? 

Edited by mC HULL
7 minutes ago, socks said:

Are you related to max or are all you north east blokes fukcing mentalists that hear and see what you want. There is nothing there stating time. You said I couldn’t carry 59kgs for 10 miles and I offered you the bet. Nothing to do with how long it would take. Fukcing lunacy. And your still deflecting from the original bet that you’ve cowarded out of 

max is no relation mate ?