Fecking London

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I didn’t say in the Back but with a Bergan , radio , batteries  and webbing and rifle 50kg in an exercise is absolutely standard 

the buckshee test these days is 40kg ffs 

These things are the bread and butter for any ground based soldier , the absolute standard 

maybe you can also have a conversation with him about you doing 30 miles lamping and see if he can keep a straight face ???

before me turn id walk the legs off him 2 year ago he wouldn’t keep up he’s done done 20 mile with me coursing in a winters day 

now at 50 percent i keep up  he’s me coursing partner 

multiple of me pals will agree with me on the 30 miler they was doing it with me i wasn’t alone ? 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Infantry 

Just out of interest 

a new fitness test came in last year as the standard was so varied it was impossible to assess true fitness headings across the cap badges , for example and infantry lad doing 10 miles in two hours with 44lb would be the same fitness rating as a rmp doing it for 8 in 2 hours with 36lb 

so to achieve a better gauge , a new minimum pass fail was implemented 

this is completely basic but gives you an idea of the standards to be applied to all  cap badges irrespective of trade , gender or age 

14C33191-D693-4EA4-95FD-2EC754ADD2EC.jpeg

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

ok mate let me see when  frost fucks off i can easily fit you in for one of each ?

Happy days. So £5000 on stopping a roe and £5000 on the route March. Happy. 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Happy days. So £5000 on stopping a roe and £5000 on the route March. Happy. 

don’t chuck daft figures about on a roe mate 

there won’t be no route march we will pull up be 400 yards you walk 300 slip the dog on the hare the longest you will walk is going to the otherside a the field to pick the dog carry it back we drive half hour let the dog get it’s self together if it can then  be same for a roe mate ?

500-1000 is enough money ain’t it 

Hang on you questioned my dogs and my ability so I’m offering you the chance to make some decent money seeing as you’re so convinced on how weak we both are. Take the bet or stop flapping your gums. 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just out of interest 

a new fitness test came in last year as the standard was so varied it was impossible to assess true fitness headings across the cap badges , for example and infantry lad doing 10 miles in two hours with 44lb would be the same fitness rating as a rmp doing it for 8 in 2 hours with 36lb 

so to achieve a better gauge , a new minimum pass fail was implemented 

this is completely basic but gives you an idea of the standards to be applied to all  cap badges irrespective of trade , gender or age 

14C33191-D693-4EA4-95FD-2EC754ADD2EC.jpeg

?i’ll be honest 2 mile bit in 50 mins with 40kg id struggle right now i’m not close to fit 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Hang on you questioned my dogs and my ability so I’m offering you the chance to make some decent money seeing as you’re so convinced on how weak we both are. Take the bet or stop flapping your gums. 

? your pricing yourself out mate 

i

2 minutes ago, socks said:

i’m not questioning your abilty mate i just know you can’t carry 50kg for ten mile in a rucksack ? 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i

i’m not questioning your abilty mate i just know you can’t carry 50kg for ten mile in a rucksack ? 

If you know then take the bet. £5000 says I can