Fecking London

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I must give it to mchull,he always cheerful even when hes getging gip from all angles goodman lol

there some characters on here mate i sit laughing some funny reply’s what it’s about 

i’ve had stiff in his hunter wellies barbour jacket tweed hat labrador in hand a true hunting man doesn’t own a shotgun ? telling me about coursing dogs when he hasn’t ever had one stop em regular ? 

then i had socks wanting to bet me he can bend a roe with a fresh dog but won’t run anymore after he’s bent one ? some man some dog ? 

i await the reply’s ? ? 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there some characters on here mate i sit laughing some funny reply’s what it’s about 

i’ve had stiff in his hunter wellies barbour jacket tweed hat labrador in hand a true hunting man doesn’t own a shotgun ? telling me about coursing dogs when he hasn’t ever had one stop em regular ? 

then i had socks wanting to bet me he can bend a roe with a fresh dog but won’t run anymore after he’s bent one ? some man some dog ? 

i await the reply’s ? ? 

Fairplay mc lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? stiff is a pretender ? me daughters know there way around a dog better before there tenth birthday and walk further each week ? 

I did nearly 100km last week with the best part of 50kg strapped to me on exercise , you on the other hand look like you could barely climb up the steps of a caravan . 

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i await the reply’s ? ? 

??????????????

whose never had a coursing dog ??? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I did nearly 100km last week with the best part of 50kg strapped to me on exercise , you on the other hand look like you could barely climb up the steps of a caravan . 

??100km aye ? 

50kg strapped on ? ? you make the sas feel like they can’t get up the caravan steps lugging that weight ? 

you know the old saying looks can be deceiving ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i await the reply’s ? ? 

Do you just make things up that you think people have said because because you’ve heard voices in your head ?
you stated that a dog on big open land would not stop a roe. I challenged you to put your money where your mouth is and you bottled it. Simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

??100km aye ? 

50kg strapped on ? ? you make the sas feel like they can’t get up the caravan steps lugging that weight ? 

What do you genuinely think happens on exercises ?? ??? that’s absolutely bog standard slugging around with the world on your back , webbing etc 

again spouting off on nothing yiu know about . 

don’t come that fat but fit shit , it doesn’t work like that . Truth be told if you were doing ten miles plus a day , it shows . Ya know 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

??100km aye ? 

That distance with that weight is normal ground covered for a foot soldier on exercise McHull … I hazard a guess as you find it funny you also disbelieve it can be done. Which shows your level of fitness. 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Do you just make things up that you think people have said because because you’ve heard voices in your head ?
you stated that a dog on big open land would not stop a roe. I challenged you to put your money where your mouth is and you bottled it. Simple as that. 

I never said a dog did I ? 
I said yours wouldn’t put a bend in ? 

Just now, socks said:

That distance with that weight is normal ground covered for a foot soldier on exercise McHull … I hazard a guess as you find it funny you also disbelieve it can be done. Which shows your level of fitness. 

We only had a 15k insertion as well the week previous ?? buckshee 

• Like 1