Fecking London

15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You're a bit like these Somalians coming over to exploit London while telling us all how bad it is here and how their home land is so much better.......if it was so much better where you/they lived you/they wouldnt be here.....simple.

Incidentally Mchull im just curious.....in your head have you got km's and miles the right way round ??

Ssshhhh don’t spoil the fun 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

You're a bit like these Somalians coming over to exploit London while telling us all how bad it is here and how their home land is so much better.......if it was so much better where you/they lived you/they wouldnt be here.....simple.

Incidentally Mchull im just curious.....in your head have you got km's and miles the right way round ??

? 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Fukcing meters and miles. 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

our first thing coursing put battery’s 2 7ah  lamp down half way pick it back up and lamp on until early hours all on foot sometimes be gone 18 hour as kids 

Absolute bollocks. 

Just now, socks said:

Absolute bollocks. 

ok ? you haven’t a clue what we got up to as kids ? you think that’s  bollocks we’ve had to sleep huddled up in ditches freezing weve gone to far trying to keep warm off the dog you can walk 25 mile out the back and only cross 5 roads ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

load a hunting men on a site think walking is only for the sas ?when i was a kid  every school kids here at ten does this me daughter do it now at 7 ? 729EAA39-49F8-4D94-8624-32B2A52CE1B2.png.ffff2f09badb24d3ea0f207930d3d01b.png

Is that it every school kid around here does this at 5. 
my kids did it at 3. 

D32249E5-F7BB-4158-8701-38C80DA25CE7.png

Just now, socks said:

Is that it every school kid around here does this at 5. 
my kids did it at 3. 

D32249E5-F7BB-4158-8701-38C80DA25CE7.png

only thing is everyone from this way and there’s lads on here from near me older will of done it because all schools in the area did it 

let’s wait for them to read the thread see what they say ?

only gospel comes out me mouth ?