Fecking London

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Jesus ffs I love you Mchull , with men like you we became the globes first superpower . 

ken not certain if your still about in London , but I had a great day last time I was there , stroll Greenwich naval museum , see Nelson’s jacket , marvel at the trafalgar exhibit  , walk up the observatory , bit of street food on the way back , Cuban sandwiches , Uber along the Thames 

blinding 

that’s what i’m saying with men like me we become a superpower 

with men like you we’ve become the worlds first lgbtq strong hold ? ?️‍? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Jesus ffs I love you Mchull , with men like you we became the globes first superpower . 

ken not certain if your still about in London , but I had a great day last time I was there , stroll Greenwich naval museum , see Nelson’s jacket , marvel at the trafalgar exhibit  , walk up the observatory , bit of street food on the way back , Cuban sandwiches , Uber along the Thames 

blinding 

No time for all that mate. I was up there for a meeting so went up the evening before did the meeting then headed home ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So a man that’s been in and fought in an actual war zone is making the country an lgbqt stronghold. Give your head a shake. 

3 minutes ago, socks said:

No time for all that mate. I was up there for a meeting so went up the evening before did the meeting then headed home ?

no time for them  either when i worked there back then rather be on the piss differnet pubs in bookies differnet footy games dog tracks ? 

3 minutes ago, socks said:

So a man that’s been in and fought in an actual war zone is making the country an lgbqt stronghold. Give your head a shake. 

that’s what he seems to a been fighting for isn’t it ? what he was representing ? he isn’t fighting against it is he ? 

8 minutes ago, socks said:

and to be fair stiff was taking the piss and so was i it’s called having a sense a humour 

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Irony clearly not one of your strong points . 

the idea of you cutting round the worlds melting pot in Lonsdale theee quarters in that howling hull accent  makes me giggle like . 

“skewse Mai pal , jerno war I can fine lad brokes rand hair” 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He thinks a couple hours out is 30 miles mate , his map reading clearly needs work 

5AD9F0A9-417F-46F7-BE3B-50DF91C5BFCF.png.6b884a85265e8c856f66641e11b503c3.pngsee the red arrows that’s were i grew up stiff you think as kids we weren’t out mooching all them fields from morning to night leaving lamps in hedgerows for the way back you must be barmy ?30 miles was done loads a times ? 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Irony clearly not one of your strong points . 

the idea of you cutting round the worlds melting pot in Lonsdale theee quarters in that howling hull accent  makes me giggle like . 

“skewse Mai pal , jerno war I can fine lad brokes rand hair” 

? 3 quarter lonsdale ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

5AD9F0A9-417F-46F7-BE3B-50DF91C5BFCF.png.6b884a85265e8c856f66641e11b503c3.pngsee the red arrows that’s were i grew up stiff you think as kids we weren’t out mooching all them fields from morning to night leaving lamps in hedgerows for the way back you must be barmy ?30 miles was done loads a times ? 

Have that pic prepped on your phone like ?? 

anyway must dash , I used to live near sone fields as well . 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Have that pic prepped on your phone like ?? 

anyway must dash , I used to live near sone fields as well . 

me 7!year old daughters good for 15 mile down old railway line now ?