Fecking London

26 minutes ago, socks said:

Nope all good … currently sat in some massive office block waiting for my day of hell to start. And I didn’t get stabbed. Bonus. 

Good luck mate...Will drop you a message later 

• Like 1

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, socks said:

Well you should be very confident then. So go on name your bet ?

i’m that confident mate i wouldnt waste your time driving 6 hour for you to have one run i wouldn’t do it to you plus we’re coming to end a season been iced up lately next few days then i’ve last 8 times out before the end a season with lads already coming for day night plus days sorted lads this way it be after i pack me dogs away but if you want i’ll run you with a pup end a feb beginning march 

run 3 each then what ever roe we spot day then on to lamp for roe ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i’m that confident mate i wouldnt waste your time driving 6 hour for you to have one run i wouldn’t do it to you plus we’re coming to end a season been iced up lately next few days then i’ve last 8 times out before the end a season with lads already coming for day night plus days sorted lads this way it be after i pack me dogs away but if you want i’ll run you with a pup end a feb beginning march 

Why don’t you travel to him ?

19 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Why don’t you travel to him ?

we was talking open land mate 

but he wants to wait until november i’ll put him up here and then travel down for a run down there no bother 

season nearly finished now i’ve got last few days already sorted  and i’m starting to get back to graft more i’ve promised lads i’ll do things 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we was talking open land mate 

but he wants to wait until november i’ll put him up here and then travel down for a run down there no bother 

season nearly finished now i’ve got last few days already sorted  and i’m starting to get back to graft more i’ve promised lads i’ll do things 

Lol I’ve got plenty of open land down here.  It’s ok everybody can see your back peddling on your silly roe deer claim. 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Beep Beep......:rolleyes:...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Borr said:

If you're still there socks get yourself in here for a beer on the balcony ? 

OXOTOWERRESTAURANT.COM

Visit South Bank’s OXO Tower & discover 3 dynamic venues...

I was staying not far from there. I’m home now thank fukc.