Fecking London

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Got cousins up that way..my uncle used to paint the humber Bridge...he was a miserable f****r..my Auntie was depressed her whole life up there...left Devon for that shit hole lol

Remember going up as a kid...couldn't wait to get home lol

devon is lovely mate but absolute shite  for for hunting and running dogs i couldn’t live there a lot a simple people ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some nice land beverley up them tops all the way to scarbourough i’m about ten mile from beverley same from brandsburton some good land not far from there aswell ?

Cant remember the name of the place where I stayed on the farm but it was plastered with hares and a good few roe as well had a couple of nights lamping and 2 good days with their little pack of hounds that they kept.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Cant remember the name of the place where I stayed on the farm but it was plastered with hares and a good few roe as well had a couple of nights lamping and 2 good days with their little pack of hounds that they kept.

?littered with em mate roe aswell nice open land some can be rough walking up like ? 

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I got as far as Google once, but our guides advised us it wasn't safe to go any further without armed guards.........

Cheers.

you should a had a mooch around tower hamlets instead ? 

26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Got cousins up that way..my uncle used to paint the humber Bridge...he was a miserable f****r..my Auntie was depressed her whole life up there...left Devon for that shit hole lol

Remember going up as a kid...couldn't wait to get home lol

So if you were Judith charlmers That’s kinda of I wish I weren’t here then ? ?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yes the m62 unless you come from scarbourough threw brid or took a turn at york which no one or any sat nav would do ? 

Ain’t no fcuker driving to hell from Scarborough ?

I was supposed to do my apprenticeship on the princes quay, I told them to get fcuked ?

sorry Mc ?

That said I’ve a few ground worker mates from hull who are good lads

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, si brown said:

Ain’t no fcuker driving to hell from Scarborough ?

I was supposed to do my apprenticeship on the princes quay, I told them to get fcuked ?

sorry Mc ?

That said I’ve a few ground worker mates from hull who are good lads

? scarbourough ain’t bad some nice land about 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

? scarbourough ain’t bad some nice land about 

It’ll do for me, worked all over uk and Europe but this spots home.

I lasted two weeks at the collage behind queens gardens, had police searching under tables in class room cos someone escaped from the nick?

1 minute ago, si brown said:

It’ll do for me, worked all over uk and Europe but this spots home.

I lasted two weeks at the collage behind queens gardens, had police searching under tables in class room cos someone escaped from the nick?

i like it ourlass makes me take her and kids plenty during summer got sun stroke as. kid. up down them hills in the heat ? 

hull college still there queens gardens police station isn’t now spent a few nights in there over the years ? 

• Haha 1