Better season

Just now, BEARINATOR said:

Not about numbers mate it’s the enjoyment, good luck for the rest of the season 

Definitely mate, we haven't had big number days for about 15 years now so it's all about enjoying it and having a good crack with mates, any rabbits are a bonus. We managed 7 today though which was good going for around here. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Guss33 said:

Hopefully the numbers do come back.  I have seen placers that had nothing or very little over the years but they are now back in decent numbers. Still any catch is always a good day out with good company 

Hopefully so, I don't think I've ever really known the numbers that a lot of folk talk about and get, but getting 20 around here was a very very good day 15 years ago, nowadays that would be dreaming. But I've had a lot of enjoyable days out catching 1's and 2's and even some enjoyable days catching none.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, jok said:

Scott. If I’ve looked at the pic once I’ve looked at it  a hundred times. The one with the ivy clad tree. It is so like a perm that we have. Jok.

A tree double? ? possibly shared permission but as far as I'm aware we the only ones allowed on there? 

• Like 1