Blackbrook airgun range

Been today 3 enclosed stands with seats, all individually sectioned off, one with central heating, Targets going out for about 150/200yrds. and loads of them,

Out door plinking range. loads of FT and HFT courses, Brilliant place and well worth a visit, The video is from 4 years ago but gives yo the general idea,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, David.evans said:

I just don’t see the point of having a range of 150/200 yards for sub 12

From their website..............

Each range has over 140 varied targets at ranges from 10 to 200 yards.

Does seem a long way for sub 12, but is that the case, I suspect it is, but I didn't see anything saying no FAC on their website (I may well have missed it)

On 28/02/2023 at 08:07, Deker said:

From their website..............

Each range has over 140 varied targets at ranges from 10 to 200 yards.

Does seem a long way for sub 12, but is that the case, I suspect it is, but I didn't see anything saying no FAC on their website (I may well have missed it)

There are no FAC guns allowed, You have to sign to that effect when you first go there and book in, There is a centre fire range there but it is restricted to the owner and one other person. Believe it or not someone has hit a golf ball at 200yrds with a sub 12ftlb FX Wildcat Twice. 

13 hours ago, paulus said:

There are no FAC guns allowed, You have to sign to that effect when you first go there and book in, There is a centre fire range there but it is restricted to the owner and one other person. Believe it or not someone has hit a golf ball at 200yrds with a sub 12ftlb FX Wildcat Twice. 

Why not, a fun thing to try and every now and again you will hit one, once you have got the distance its just a matter of keep working on it!:good:

On the driving range of one of the golf course I shoot we play games with the golf balls, try to keep them moving, first person shoots then the next asap when it lands, good fun, but the balls don't last long...but that's not Air rifles!!!

:good:

Edited by Deker
  • Haha 1