Phone photos query.

Normally I would take any photos to post on here with my main camera but the other day I did a few photos using my phone so here is my question because I am crap with tech stuff.  I want to transfer the photos onto Photobucket which is my normal route to the forum but no idea how to transfer or how to post direct to forum. I don't use the phone for forum stuff at all, so would I need to set up THL onto my phone however I have no frigging idea how to do that either.

Now don't laugh at me boys as you shouldn't mock the afflicted or aging old gentlemen..............  ?

Phil

Do you view on a pc mate normally .I view on an I pad mostly which is synced to my I phone so all pics transfer automatically .Photobucket has a mobile app which you can add pics to from your phone that also appear in your main account under mobile uploads .
Modern laptops ,pcs have WiFi which you just link to your phone and transfer .

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do you view on a pc mate normally .I view on an I pad mostly which is synced to my I phone so all pics transfer automatically .Photobucket has a mobile app which you can add pics to from your phone that also appear in your main account under mobile uploads .
Modern laptops ,pcs have WiFi which you just link to your phone and transfer .

I view via a 'Chromebook' laptop. I did have photobucket on my phone but it was closed by them and I have not been able to get it back. It is wifi and I have tried to 'transfer' but it is not happening so far. 

I think it is time to get my daughter and son in law on the case as they know alll this stuff.

22 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Don't you have to pay for photobucket these days?

Yes I pay but if you keep the volume of photos down, it is free but I pay £25 per year which is not great but it works well for me, most of the time.

Phil

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Send the pictures to yourself on facebook messenger. Log into facebook on your pc, click on the pictures in messanger, right click then save as. then just save to your desktop, 

You make it sound so simple but thank you. I bloody hate this clever stuff, old twat that I am..............

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Normally I would take any photos to post on here with my main camera but the other day I did a few photos using my phone so here is my question because I am crap with tech stuff.  I want to transfer the photos onto Photobucket which is my normal route to the forum but no idea how to transfer or how to post direct to forum. I don't use the phone for forum stuff at all, so would I need to set up THL onto my phone however I have no frigging idea how to do that either.

Now don't laugh at me boys as you shouldn't mock the afflicted or aging old gentlemen..............  ?

Phil

What phone do you have 

write your post then click on add files , you have three choices , photo library, take photo or video then choose files , click on the one you want 

simple but there again we are talking about Phil ?

• Haha 1

It's a Huawei P30 Lite Mitch. I thought I would be able to use the charge cable from phone to Chrome book and transfer that way but it didn't work. Oh feck it, it will leave it as I am getting bored, time to feed the cats.

Now you can see why I can't work out how to up the power on my Wildcat fac Mitch.  I used to be very good with fax machines, pen and paper.

I will get a tossers guide from my daughter what to do because it's over my fecking head............................................................?

Phil

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, villaman said:

About time you gave it all up Phil and sit in your rocking chair all day sipping your tee through a straw ??

Already doing that Mitch, I will be ordering those meals for the elderly soon.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

I view via a 'Chromebook' laptop. I did have photobucket on my phone but it was closed by them and I have not been able to get it back. It is wifi and I have tried to 'transfer' but it is not happening so far. 

I think it is time to get my daughter and son in law on the case as they know alll this stuff.

Yes I pay but if you keep the volume of photos down, it is free but I pay £25 per year which is not great but it works well for me, most of the time.

Phil

Ok so forget Photobucket ,they are wankers anyway .Had people for ransom on their pics .

Is it pics on the phone your trying to get on here if so your only way forward is open thl in your browser and do as suggested with posts and pics .

• Like 1