New additions

New additions to the family say hello to Luna and Chance both from seperate lines, Luna ( Lunatic ) savaged my thumb when I picked her up but after getting home she settled pretty quick after a few minuets of handling. I now have 10 jill kits to start this year, cant wait to see how they go 7 that I bred and I brought in 3 other lines to try out.

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

• Like 6

Ouch , the ferrets are looking good. I have a few twelve week old male kits from good hunting ferrets that I am trying to of load but no one seems to want them. They are all black eyed whites if you are interested in one or more as l am happy to give them away . If interested I can post up some pitches and if anyone else wants a couple I am located in Whittlesea Victoria, happy to give them a way. 

• Like 1
On 14/01/2023 at 22:36, Aussie Whip said:

I'd be putting Luna in a bucket and Detol on the thumb mate ?.

Only mucking around and the jill probably frightened as you'd know but I had a black eyed white that we hand raised. The rest of the litter were very tame and friendly from the get go but not Magoo, named as he only had one eye plus he was huge. He started with what yours did and ended up nailing me and the whippets on every hunt. I was going to shoot him but he escaped and mauled the local shop keeper in her chicken pen giving her multiple stitches, he took off never to be seen again, lol. He was like a fckn wolverine.

• Like 2

We had the one in a million big doe. We tried and tried to stop her from biting it would have had to have been the only one that we never had luck with. Dad named her Flossy and he always said it had nothing to do with my grandmother as she had the same name. 

• Haha 2