The Princess has joined the king

28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nothing stopping you or anyone else,saying a few words for any folk that have passed...this is the General Section....We make light because of all the doom and gloom in the world...

Rip Haighy 40 yrs old

Rip Jude 40 yrs old 

Rip Emma 41 yrs old 

That's 3 I personally now gone since 15th of December ... 

and all had multiple COVID Jabs?

All those who took part must surely by now,be  questioning their choice...?

that's sad mate that you know 3 young people that have died at such a young age....does make you think it more than just coincidence. .

• Like 4

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing stopping you or anyone else,saying a few words for any folk that have passed...this is the General Section....We make light because of all the doom and gloom in the world... Rip Haighy 40

returned to sender.....      

What a load of total bollocks.. Rip her and rip him..no-one on her has ever clapped eyes on these so called famous people who die.. Yet feel the need to say rip to someone you don't even kno

6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

It’s called black humour mate hence the witty title threads, although Socks must have jealously looked at DCs reply and thought shit why didn’t I think of that ?

There was literarily hundreds to pick from but I was a bit late with this one so needed to be swift. 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I Don't want to sound to heartless, BUT as sad as it is,at the end of the day it was their own choice/doing...You make your bed and you lay in it?

Did they all die from problems associated with the jab mate?

I mean if 2 had cancer and one got run over then there is no connection,,,

I'm not taking the piss by the way as I have no care on the pros and cons of the jab, it's a mad real life statistic if they all died a sudden death from unknown or previously un diagnosed issues!

RIP to your friends mate as that is way to young to die whatever the reasons

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Did they all die from problems associated with the jab mate?

I mean if 2 had cancer and one got run over then there is no connection,,,

I'm not taking the piss by the way as I have no care on the pros and cons of the jab, it's a mad real life statistic if they all died a sudden death from unknown or previously un diagnosed issues!

RIP to your friends mate as that is way to young to die whatever the reasons

all had their jabs and boosters and they died of heart attacks Kev is the word on the street ?

All clean living sorts...so can't blame a sly sniff habit etc...

Strange times mate,there's such an overload of mind fucks and contradictions on the subject it's hard to know who to believe...but one thing I do know is true...your eyes don't lie mate, something is going on?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

all had their jabs and boosters and they died of heart attacks Kev is the word on the street ?

All clean living sorts...so can't blame a sly sniff habit etc...

Strange times mate,there's such an overload of mind fucks and contradictions on the subject it's hard to know who to believe...but one thing I do know is true...your eyes don't lie mate, something is going on?

Mad that Sean... what a sad state of affairs eh!

I've no idea either mate, I just crack on and do what I can without getting too hung up on it all... had the first 2 jabs (as I've said before) mainly so I could get back out working easily and so I could travel as we have works abroad which we were travelling to (USA, Dubai, France etc), I couldn't really afford to wait until all of the restrictions of other countries were lifted so took my chances lol!

Never had a booster, had covid defo once maybe twice so working on immune system will take over now, was rough as f**k over Christmas, that flu bug going round, wiped us all out and we cancelled most of our plans and slept! lol

I know quite a few people and deal with a lot of people daily (this week had a bloke over from Holland for business and 2 down from London) so not all local and we talk like we do on here, but I don't know anyone who has died from suspicious type ailments (heart attacks etc at a young age), and heard of no one either. I only know a handful who had Covid on the death cert though as well...

I dunno mate, it's all a bit mad!!

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I Don't want to sound to heartless, BUT as sad as it is,at the end of the day it was their own choice/doing...You make your bed and you lay in it?

It's a deep old subject now mate..as that thread on here showed..

• Like 1