straight in the skip/landfill more than likely on the very few places they have bothered to re-fit....All the flats down Cardiff bay with cladding have been condemned...they been  employing fire marshal's in the buildings,every flat has an alarm box,24/7 ....another scam??

people can't sell them....can't get a mortgage on them .... people have been clubbing together and paying out of their own pockets to remove and sort it.....no one's been held to account for any of it,all sat back in the sun enjoying the back handers they got at the start ..... shocking really,people dead because they pocketed a drink by saving a few pence a metre by not using the right spec..you won't find it on line , because every cnut wants to distance themselves from the shit..??

• Like 1

It'd be good for dog kennels, it would be good for loads of outside stuff. Shame if its all been dumped.

I mean, if you were to build stuff that is made traditionally from wood, I don't see the problem. 

Anything that is rot and chew proof costs a fortune and I thought this gear would do the trick nicely.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just been looking for my self some for a new birdroom for roof an came across this company not bad if two of you chip in 12 each at 200 quid then 1 spare 400 quids cheap. 12 sheets should do you a decent kennel. Screenshot_20230205_062539_Chrome.jpg.fdec63289f8cc465d51a1f8a16feaf0b.jpg

Screenshot_20230205_062547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230205_062510_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230205_062457_Chrome.jpg

I pay £1 - £1.20 a ft for it

• Like 1