THE HOME OFFICE

Dont know McHull I a from round there but seems there more single men than families being put in places like that I reckon the locals won’t be to happy about it what they going to do in rural villages, suppose gov try sneak them in anywhere they can country town city it’s all f###ed up. ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Netmaker said:

Reopened the old detention center up by me for the illegals and nearly every saturday there is a demonstration by the do gooders to release them wonted need it if they didn't come in illegally send the lot back and look after our own

Theres the problem do gooders.

Holiday Inn up by me shut 300 moved in Local Councillor did a article in the local news letter telling emotive lie after lie. I have sent a 2 emails direct to him now asking him to explain how he knows they are "mainly families" and "experienced trauma" when the HO wont even release who these people are or their demographic. I have sent emails to the news letter, local paper and have complained to the Holiday Inn and not had not one single reply. Every one I talk to agrees but no one will do anything about it. Wilf was right until it effects people directly they wont do a thing and if you do your automatically labelled right wing (seemingly the new word for racist).

I will keep at it for the sake of my sons and grandson but it does feel like a waste of time.    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hate to say it but it now looks like it's coming to the cozy country hamlets due to all the rundown inner city areas being bombarded with them over the last ten year's too all those in villages who are rightly opposing the plans to house these illegal migrants good luck and i hope the outcome is in your favour.

just before christmas there was arrests and they were all little old lady's and young scruffs with nowt better to do they go from hugging tree's to abusing coppers over  illegals then when the shit hits the fan they will be first people to cry 

6 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

just before christmas there was arrests and they were all little old lady's and young scruffs with nowt better to do they go from hugging tree's to abusing coppers over  illegals then when the shit hits the fan they will be first people to cry 

These silly bstards think we are all going to live in some new utopia, the only comfort I have is knowing that these limp dick fcukwits will be amongst their first victims.

Be under no illusion, this invasion is intentional and being orchestrated from further up the food chain. What their final goal is remains to be seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Derek Blighe and Philip Dwyer here in Ireland are on YouTube talking about the same going on over here few protests been had in ballymun and eastwall in recent weeks worth a look on YouTube. The political elite and main stream media trying to label them and the protesters as far right.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chesney said:

Derek Blighe and Philip Dwyer here in Ireland are on YouTube talking about the same going on over here few protests been had in ballymun and eastwall in recent weeks worth a look on YouTube. The political elite and main stream media trying to label them and the protesters as far right.

Concerned citizen = Far right = Racist 

Its scary how quick things are escalating in this country   

• Like 3

A good slap in the mouth is what alot them politicians need bring them back to reality nowan is against genuine women and kids seeking refuge from war but they are again at these African middle eastern third world undocumented scum all males of military age. Then ya have all these Albanians and georgians into the mix 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, chesney said:

A good slap in the mouth is what alot them politicians need bring them back to reality nowan is against genuine women and kids seeking refuge from war but they are again at these African middle eastern third world undocumented scum all males of military age. Then ya have all these Albanians and georgians into the mix 

So much for the shinners fighting for a free ireland when what theyve done is 10 times worse. And what a shame, ireland is 1 of the most beautiful places on earth, now its on the road to a parr with Beirut

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So much for the shinners fighting for a free ireland when what theyve done is 10 times worse. And what a shame, ireland is 1 of the most beautiful places on earth, now its on the road to a parr with Beirut

Sinn Fein to far removed from what they originally stood for men starved themselves for a cause only to be sold down the river by the current crop. Fine Gael with that queer half bred mongrel Gandhi varadkar preaching about multiculturalism and lgbtq bullshit and that other bender o Gorman pushing the transgender agenda. That's the real truth of this government and opposition  TDs.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, chesney said:

Sinn Fein to far removed from what they originally stood for men starved themselves for a cause only to be sold down the river by the current crop. Fine Gael with that queer half bred mongrel Gandhi varadkar preaching about multiculturalism and lgbtq bullshit and that other bender o Gorman pushing the transgender agenda. That's the real truth of this government and opposition  TDs.

All left wingers again, ya can see the pattern, left wing leadership in the west has it on its knees, ready to take a big 3rd world cock right up its arse, and by the current leadership thats not the only cock up their asses