Universe 25 experiment

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Seen that at work with rats word for word almost .Rat society is very brutal .

Have you seen the documentary on that island where the rat population explodes to coincide when a certain tree that only produces fruit every 30 odd years fruits, The place is absolutely over run with them, hundreds of thousands, when the fruit is all gone they eat each other until the population gets back down to the level it was, Fascinating stuff. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Have you seen the documentary on that island where the rat population explodes to coincide when a certain tree that only produces fruit every 30 odd years fruits, The place is absolutely over run with them, hundreds of thousands, when the fruit is all gone they eat each other until the population gets back down to the level it was, Fascinating stuff. 

Any link to it mate or a name .Lot of respect for rats tbh .

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I will try to find it and send you a link mate, The other year i was watching a colony grow under a load of bird feeder the old boys were feeding daily on an embankment near the cut. Fascinating things to watch. Mate of mine (RIP) would keep his Gill ferrets together in a big run, he would borrow a hob off me for a couple of weeks and breed them, when the young ferrets were born i would spend hours watching them stealing each other young, 

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Interesting experiment in social growth and collapse. Not sure if the image will work but will try.....

Screenshot_20230110_114450_LinkedIn.jpg

The only sticking point is that we are not mice ?

22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Have you watched the documentary about the arboreal rats recently found in the Solomon Islands. up to 2ft long and eat coconuts. if i remember correctly.  

4 hours ago, socks said:

The only sticking point is that we are not mice ?

I accept that there is some disparity from real life.

But given the apprentices I see now, if I was going to war I think I'd rather have a band of beautiful celibate mice behind me than the non gender specific faggots the melenials are breeding nowadays!

Absolute joke what people are told is OK now and pushed by media. Sick of hearing about Harry and his BLACK misus......? R lass goes blacker than her after a week in canaries. Joke.

Thats why I do my best to keep my kids away from it. It's not OK in my house. Simple as.

But to get back to your first point, yeah it's a test on mice.?

Hope ur keeping well fella.?

• Like 2