Anyone Interested

7 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

WTFck lol

Imagine shuffling down the street with that hairy little squashed faced dog complete with heavy fake gold necklace...

And the people who are doing it think they are living the dream ??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thousand of pounds for a wee pup,...how did it ever come to this ?  

Years ago, a very well known man in the saluki game 'phoned me and offered to place a pup with me. He said it would be my dog, but if it turned out any good, he would decide which matches it had

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Bloke besides me spent 30k on a bitch few yrs ago had to have a hysterectomy never bred a pup from it, he was fckn gutted as you say Worlds gone mad

He could of bought a tidy caravan down Porthcawl for 30k ??

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

They co own dogs over here were they give you a pup and get half of whatever letters she has

Years ago, a very well known man in the saluki game 'phoned me and offered to place a pup with me.

He said it would be my dog, but if it turned out any good, he would decide which matches it had and which competitions it entered, and if mated he would decide what the mating would be and he wanted half the pups !

I told him no thanks...... that wasn't a gift, what he really needed was a dog sitter and dog trainer .

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Years ago, a very well known man in the saluki game 'phoned me and offered to place a pup with me.

He said it would be my dog, but if it turned out any good, he would decide which matches it had and which competitions it entered, and if mated he would decide what the mating would be and he wanted half the pups !

I told him no thanks...... that wasn't a gift, what he really needed was a dog sitter and dog trainer .

Cheers.

The cheeky c