Grave finders..

5 hours ago, Chid said:

You tried the newspapers archives from around that area ? Might be able to tell you some information, you can do a free trial.

https://www.newspapers.com/

Thanks..Yep.got in touch with Bury free press,i now know that he made there paper, read on there headline about inquest,they never got back to me.off to lowestoft first..then focus on small graveyards in that area of Bury St Edmunds.. 

3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Would a local registry office hold any more info?

I'm only guessing because they hold things like birth, death and marriage certificates. 

Thanks..Yep..but they don't tell ya on a death certificate were there buried..

38 minutes ago, byron said:

Thanks..Yep.got in touch with Bury free press,i now know that he made there paper, read on there headline about inquest,they never got back to me.off to lowestoft first..then focus on small graveyards in that area of Bury St Edmunds.. 

I live in bury. There's only two cemeteries in the town, the old one near st Mary's church will be a no go, don't think there's a grave post 1860 in there. The main cemetery is off priors road and is massive. That'll be your best bet. Plenty of smaller ones in the surrounding villages, but without any clue would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Public records office used to be round the back of the old magistrates court, might be worth a look in there ..

Yokel

• Like 1