Grave finders..

Any help appreciated.

I have been trying to find the last resting place of my late wife's real father.(long story) he died from injuries in a road traffic accident in 1962.. Bury st Edmunds hospital..a long time ago I know.but this is gonna be my last crack at it.i have tried all avenues.someone somewhere must have this information..but trying to find it is become a keep knocking me head on the wall thingy,looks like family moved up from lowestoft for the fishing in grimsby many moons back..I have tried ancestry.grave finders.. crematorians..lots of phone calls etc etc.all around lowestoft/ Bury. Yarmouth  etc. But all I keep hitting is a brick wall.so..I shall be leaving tomorrow in me camper.first port of call lowestoft cemetery were he had a sister who died at 5wks.(I have a grave number) so I will start here. He was 44 when he died.born 1918.his name was gorden Robert gennery..

Thanks for any replies..

I’ve done grave finding in the past, once with a well known field sport author and the other with Brait Wilson, former whip and huntsman of the ullswater FH. They weren’t so difficult. I just tracked down to where their final abode was and searched locally, through registrars and graveyards. Most will have a list of who’s buried where. If the graveyard was small I searched it myself.  It’s a great thrill to finally find something like that, good luck in your search ??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, cragman said:

I’ve done grave finding in the past, once with a well known field sport author and the other with Brait Wilson, former whip and huntsman of the ullswater FH. They weren’t so difficult. I just tracked down to where their final abode was and searched locally, through registrars and graveyards. Most will have a list of who’s buried where. If the graveyard was small I searched it myself.  It’s a great thrill to finally find something like that, good luck in your search ??

Yep.thats me sorta plan cragman.search the smaller churchyards.thanks..