Pups for sale

5 hours ago, Sammyballer said:

Socks 

I am quietly confident that if socks used a stud dog he will know it's strengths and weaknesses Sammy how much someone puts a value on there litter or who they go to is up to the breeder but those that can afford it at the time aren't always the best him homes work wise to go to I know lads skint but graft there dogs hard and are treated like family 

• Like 4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There aint a lot on here working their dogs regularly. This means a lot of dogs are sitting about in kennels having a miserable life. Then when the dogs don't perform, they get pasted from pillar to p

Yeah,..I gift pups to folk that understand jukels.... I only breed when I need a new youngster,..and when I have made my choice,..I keep it out of the way when lads come to collect theirs. G

I reared a litter 3 years ago,let them all go for 150 or less,cost me loads to feed em and innoculations,never made a profit or broke even,but I never tried to ,but a man is perfectly within his right

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

Lets face the music and dance 

Lol you know what, the older I'm getting, the more I'm appreciating the 'real' talent of a lot of the early/old time singers/artists/performers.  ?

• Like 1

I gave one of my pups to a member on here,and months later I got a note saying he parted with the dog cause ...wait for it....IT WAS TOO FRIENDLY WITH STRANGERS ....ffs,I had a few decent lads looking for a pup and I wasted it on this guy,......having a dog too friendly,...in all the years I'm at it ,I might have heard the opposite,but god help us ,never heard that before

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I am quietly confident that if socks used a stud dog he will know it's strengths and weaknesses Sammy how much someone puts a value on there litter or who they go to is up to the breeder but those that can afford it at the time aren't always the best him homes work wise to go to I know lads skint but graft there dogs hard and are treated like family 

I've always thought the same ,a lad on the rock n roll just scraping by will do more with a dog than anyone doing 8 or 12 hour shifts at work as he's got more time to be out ,I never took full time work up to few years ago and my dogs out 3/4 times a week lamping and mooching ,ferreting most  days during the season  and I spent more time with the  dogs than anyone else ,I'm sure they good few lads on here who can say  the same ,

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I gave one of my pups to a member on here,and months later I got a note saying he parted with the dog cause ...wait for it....IT WAS TOO FRIENDLY WITH STRANGERS ....ffs,I had a few decent lads looking for a pup and I wasted it on this guy,......having a dog too friendly,...in all the years I'm at it ,I might have heard the opposite,but god help us ,never heard that before

He wanted a killer ?

9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

He wanted a killer ?

I think he had a mental picture of his dog being an old type poacher dog ,if anyone approached,.. it would skulk away and hide till the "GAMEKEEPER " had gone...reading books can be bad for you at times 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Hopefully he’ll be along shortly to say otherwise but I know the dog wasn’t around long then shipped off ?‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Hopefully he’ll be along shortly to say otherwise but I know the dog wasn’t around long then shipped off ?‍♂️

I have no issue with anyone Sammy if that's what's happened then so be it but I would think socks would of done his home work on any lining and had a few dogs lined up as studs but choose that one 

Edited by Blackmag
7 hours ago, Sammyballer said:

v spent almost 30 years around working dogs and only met one or two dogs I’d class as not being able to fit into family life , you’ve only got rabbit dogs , there hardly killing machines mate 

Most working terriers aren't happy being just family pets. Also lines of rabbiting lurchers over here aren't suitable, my mate got one as a pet and it chased fies around the house constantly and was a nervous wreck so he rehomed it to a hunter. Proper hunting dogs might survive as pets but they could end up neurotic and unbearable to live with so it's not fair to dog or owner having one imo.

1 hour ago, Sammyballer said:

What an owner does with his dog after I used it for a stud is fukc all to do with me. The fella that owned the dog is on here why don’t you ask him. 

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Game is full of wankers. Too many anactodes to put up here of lads that are complete c**ts.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, harryshounds said:

Game is full of wankers. Too many anactodes to put up here of lads that are complete c**ts.

This lad was a "proper" poacher...couldn't be having a dog with a friendly disposition... God forbid ...I've met strange odd,and downright creepy folk over the years but this was a new one on me,..

• Like 1