Pups for sale

Who cares .. if they want to charge 100s of ££s for a pup it's up to them .

When I bred my pups only had 2 (8 years ago) I gifted the other pup to a working home. I also met the greyhound transporter.

I've also received dogs for free .

But if someone had the right pup at the right time I'd have no issues in paying £££s for it 

• Like 3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There aint a lot on here working their dogs regularly. This means a lot of dogs are sitting about in kennels having a miserable life. Then when the dogs don't perform, they get pasted from pillar to p

Yeah,..I gift pups to folk that understand jukels.... I only breed when I need a new youngster,..and when I have made my choice,..I keep it out of the way when lads come to collect theirs. G

I reared a litter 3 years ago,let them all go for 150 or less,cost me loads to feed em and innoculations,never made a profit or broke even,but I never tried to ,but a man is perfectly within his right

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Iv spent almost 30 years around working dogs and only met one or two dogs I’d class as not being able to fit into family life , you’ve only got rabbit dogs , there hardly killing machines mate 

And I read about your last litter the stud dog you used no one even knows where he come from and he couldn’t been that well worked because he was shifted on quiet quickly after you used him at stud 

Who is this aimed at?

• Haha 1

I’d give to mates, and charge a decent price for the rest… I don’t go to work for free, and I won’t give pups away that’s cost a small fortune to rear. But there shit loads of pups out… it’s the buyers choice, he pays the money and get the dogs he wants, or pays pennies and gets what Evers available 

Yes, if your stock is 100% hot, ...then a Pet Home is obviously out of the question....?

However, I only ever breed Herding Dog composites,..and the Greyhound or Whippet portion of their hybridisation usually insures, that they are fairly chilled and perfectly happy to accept, an active and enjoyable lifestyle with a good stable, sensible family?

Some dogs appear to be prey driven and mad keen for their chosen game, but we often forget how they were introduced to this type of activity..

.A lot of dogs are quite happy just living out their lives and accepting their lot in life...

What they never had (experienced) they obviously never missed?

For many years I would only sell my lurcher pups to lads that would guarantee to work them hard,..so much so, that I often requested feedback as to how they were going, etc,..

I wanted to hear about their plus points,... and their minus points..

I also used to say, "If the dog is no good,..then shoot it...."....

But,..time moves on ,..and I think a bit differently now....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

?Yes, if your stock is 100% hot, ...then a Pet Home is obviously out of the question....

However, I have only ever bred Herding Dog composites,..and the Greyhound or Whippet portion of their hybridisation usually insures, that they are perfectly happy to accept, an active and enjoyable lifestyle with a good stable, sensible family?

Some dogs appear to be prey driven and mad keen for their game, but we often forget how they were introduced to this type of activity..

.A lot of dogs are quite happy just living out their lives and accepting their lot in life...

What they never had (experienced) they obviously never missed?

For many years I would only sell my lurcher pups to lads that would guarantee to work them hard,..so much so, that I often requested feedback as to how they were going, etc,..

Their plus points and their minus points..

I also used to say, "If the dog is no good,..shoot it...."....

Time moves on ,..and I think differently now....?

img Scans291.jpg

The trouble is finding these working homes , I’ve been caught a few times with a friend of a friend who’s 100% only for the poor dogs to go on the dog roundabout . I only breed when I need and surplus pups don’t go to friends of friends or no one I’m not 100% with ,which aren’t many 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Do you really think you need to add another mix heard a few say that 

the first X just not got the gears ,wind to do what I'd like ,

Im in no way saying they not great mooching ,lamping dogs that will take most stuff given the chance ,

• Like 2
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

If i am being honest just say i bred an unusual litter of springer spaniel x whippets like my mate did a few year back the pet home sites would be my first choice tbh . I don't get how it's anyone's business what folk charge for pups no one holds a gun to your head to buy one.

Of course it's no one's business how much you charge for a pup ,I was saying it'd be good if folk put pups up on here rather than free adds if they have spare pups ,

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

The trouble is finding these working homes , I’ve been caught a few times with a friend of a friend who’s 100% only for the poor dogs to go on the dog roundabout . I only breed when I need and surplus pups don’t go to friends of friends or no one I’m not 100% with ,which aren’t many 

I totally agree ,take a litter when a pup is needed and when pups can go within a circle of people you no will give them the best .