14 minutes ago, paulus said:

Yes its a Hunting site, But a hunting site with a general section, 

And a general section on a hunting site with no hunting is a general site ..

You of all people should know the reason this site was started and I’m sure it wasn’t to discuss owt else but hunting .

Early night for me I’m off to Surrey tomorrow ,hunting .?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like being on a site with hunting type people. There are a lot of similar types here with similar senses of humour. I don't really want to discuss hunting, I do what I do and sometimes I have met pe

Said the same for ages mate... I love hunting and fishing, been at some form or other for 40 years... couldn't sleep as a kid if we were fishing or hunting the next day, still a bit like it now l

There are four forces in the known universe, Francie. Gravity, Electromagnetism, Weak nuclear, Strong nuclear. The "Holy Grail" of physics is to find a "connection" between al

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

You of all people should know the reason this site was started and I’m sure it wasn’t to discuss owt else but hunting .

careful you will  be banned fd ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

careful you will  be banned fd ? 

Whatever mate .Things need to be said and if they ban me they can stick it up their arses for good .Mods are like old lighthouses in the desert ,bit bright but no use to any c**t ?

• Haha 1

It’s called tidal locking. From what I understand tidal forces cause orbiting objects to become bulged (like the tides). For solid bodies like the moon, the bulges don’t move so freely like earths oceans do. So it literally steers it into always having its bulged axis facing the other object. This takes a f***ing long time to settle. It also depends on the relative ratio of the object diameter to the distance to the object it’s orbiting. The earth hasn’t become tidally locked to the sun (yet) because that ratio is massive. For the moon it’s much smaller, hence has happened already.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Anyway Mc Hull ,what’s the secret to reincarnation as you’ve had more lives than a large cat .

i been on since 2008 mate never a warning  this last few year bosun banned me then nicepix but to be fair he said he thought it was a day or two not 2 week and put me on then paulus last week 

not once have i even broken any forum rules 

but told i was bullying and showing abusive behaviour 

it’s a sign of the times mate me face must not fit anymore 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i been on since 2008 mate never a warning  this last few year bosun banned me then nicepix but to be fair he said he thought it was a day or two not 2 week and put me on then paulus last week 

not once have i even broken any forum rules 

but told i was bullying and showing abusive behaviour 

it’s a sign of the times mate me face must not fit anymore 

been on since 2008....no f****r had herd of you till about 2 year ago...must of been skulking in the background. .lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

been on since 2008....no f****r had herd of you till about 2 year ago...must of been skulking in the background. .lol

i only corresponded with proper hunting men tomo since they’ve gone i’ve had to lower me standard to the whippet brigade ? ? 

i was on just coursing ,hills fens mate there were loads a good lads some cracking posts  on all sites still keep in contact with a few old members 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

No mate , live breath hunting myself .All I think about.Tend to spend time with like minded chaps .

May God’s blessings never cease from your life, you will excel in all that you do and God’s glory will continuously radiate through you.

I hope you have the most amazing year going forward. Also, I hope that big smile remains on your face all the days of your long and beautiful life. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

It’s called tidal locking. From what I understand tidal forces cause orbiting objects to become bulged (like the tides). For solid bodies like the moon, the bulges don’t move so freely like earths oceans do. So it literally steers it into always having its bulged axis facing the other object. This takes a f***ing long time to settle. It also depends on the relative ratio of the object diameter to the distance to the object it’s orbiting. The earth hasn’t become tidally locked to the sun (yet) because that ratio is massive. For the moon it’s much smaller, hence has happened already.

Do you believe its all coincidence or created? Terrible lot of coincidences to happen in this solar system and our earth to be in a relatively safe neighbour hood with a big brother(jupiter) hoovering up most of the threats coming in, or redirecting them out again, and then us being in the goldilocks zone with a moon that creates tides and currents in our oceans that life thrives in. 

7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Do you believe its all coincidence or created? 

Neither. Simply statistics. If you won the lottery and had no awareness of all the people who had tickets but didn’t win, you’d think there was something fishy going on too.

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I like being on a site with hunting type people. There are a lot of similar types here with similar senses of humour. I don't really want to discuss hunting, I do what I do and sometimes I have met people off here and done things with them (not gay things obvs). I really don't want to chat about fieldsports on an open forum.....nor post photos of dead stuff or dogs. Just like I don't read hunting or fishing magazines anymore, they have been done to death and we live in an age of information overload, it's all been talked about before.

• Like 11
12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

And i would hope you will post of it in the relevant section. 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I like being on a site with hunting type people. There are a lot of similar types here with similar senses of humour. I don't really want to discuss hunting, I do what I do and sometimes I have met people off here and done things with them (not gay things obvs). I really don't want to chat about fieldsports on an open forum.....nor post photos of dead stuff or dogs. Just like I don't read hunting or fishing magazines anymore, they have been done to death and we live in an age of information overload, it's all been talked about before.

Said the same for ages mate...

I love hunting and fishing, been at some form or other for 40 years... couldn't sleep as a kid if we were fishing or hunting the next day, still a bit like it now lol..

You've been to the comp, we all sit and talk hunting or fishing old times and present around the fire every night... I speak to lads off here weekly and sane thing... 

I do however agree with FD that without hunting post content the site will die as it was designed, but it is so difficult to hold interest in the written word when you have to be so guarded to what you can put down... loose lips and all that on a site which is watched 24/7 by those you would not discuss catching a roach with let alone running dogs!

There's a lot of good lads on here that don't hunt anymore, yet still have a lot to offer and as you say we (in the main) share a common interest which kind of unites us and has us on a similar wave length straight away.... 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I love hunting and fishing, been at some form or other for 40 years... couldn't sleep as a kid if we were fishing or hunting the next day, still a bit like it now lol..

You've been to the comp, we all sit and talk hunting or fishing old times and present around the fire every night... I speak to lads off here weekly and sane thing... 

I do however agree with FD that without hunting post content the site will die as it was designed, but it is so difficult to hold interest in the written word when you have to be so guarded to what you can put down... loose lips and all that on a site which is watched 24/7 by those you would not discuss catching a roach with let alone running dogs!

There's a lot of good lads on here that don't hunt anymore, yet still have a lot to offer and as you say we (in the main) share a common interest which kind of unites us and has us on a similar wave length straight away.... 

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

kind of Sums up my feelings on the subject, Gone are the days of constantly removing pictures of dogs with dead things posted just to compare Dicks, Thank God.  Like any field sport, other than advances in Technology then the general day to day things just become uninteresting after a period of time, How many times do you want to read about a nights lamping or a days ferreting fishing and so on. Occasionally there is a good story to be told but in the main its just Same old, same Old, Most of what we refer to as sport has had to adapt by going under the radar. But just like the posts above say, We tend to be all of the same Ilk. well maybe with the exception of Mchull perhaps, ? And yes just to clarify that was a joke.