Prince harry

He spent a lot of time with a couple of hunt terrier men, and a couple of farm lads, digging and getting stuck into all sorts. Not one of those lads betrayed his confidence. And they could have, and still could, go to the newspapers and get some much needed money for selling their story....but they didn't. 

..... Perhaps that's the difference in class. By that I mean the little ginger cnut has none.

• Like 11

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussy whipped, whinging, self entitled shithouse........ Cheers.

I think talking about your kills as a soldier is usually a big no no... I work with a number of ex squaddies and one that's still serving...and not a single one has ever spoke about any details o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Look, haven't I said , I've done more fer my country than he ever will, out in all weathers sin the 1950s Cathing vermin, I mean he's nowt look.at is he eh, I could take megs of his hands , she clapped her eyes on me , eh, say no more 

Served in the armed forces did you? 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Look, haven't I said , I've done more fer my country than he ever will, out in all weathers sin the 1950s Cathing vermin, I mean he's nowt look.at is he eh, I could take megs of his hands , she clapped her eyes on me , eh, say no more 

Your a tool ..

• Like 2

Yes he served for his country for a short probably protected time, some guys served for years and lost limbs etc and they get treated like shit by this country , they should be housed and looked after I got no probs with tax money helping these folk. Harry writes a book and is a multi millionaire, my mates lost both his legs and is working in a garage ffs.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

only got to look at the help/support you get when you leave the armed forces.... shocking how many are living on the streets...thanks for your service gents...now f**k off ?

Always been the same, believe it or not it is better now than it was, If you are not 100% fit or are unable to get back to 100% fitness then you really are not a lot of use to them, 

That leaves the problem of resettlement and that is where the problems begin, Personally i believe all forces personal who have served a minimum  six years or injured in service, should be given a standard build 2 bedroomed house or equivalent in monitory value to put towards a house of their choice as part of there discharge/resettlement package, But that's never going to happen.

I also believe that all the hundreds and hundreds of ex forces charities should be combined into one national charity so as to reduce the amount of administration costs associated with running all these individual charities. But again that's never going to happen, 

This world is far from perfect and it sure as hell isn't fair but you have to get by with what's out there at the time.

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

Always been the same, believe it or not it is better now than it was, If you are not 100% fit or are unable to get back to 100% fitness then you really are not a lot of use to them, 

That leaves the problem of resettlement and that is where the problems begin, Personally i believe all forces personal who have served a minimum  six years or injured in service, should be given a standard build 2 bedroomed house or equivalent in monitory value to put towards a house of their choice as part of there discharge/resettlement package, But that's never going to happen.

I also believe that all the hundreds and hundreds of ex forces charities should be combined into one national charity so as to reduce the amount of administration costs associated with running all these individual charities. But again that's never going to happen, 

This world is far from perfect and it sure as hell isn't fair but you have to get by with what's out there at the time.

I would agree with all you said mate,I've personally witnessed what  my Dad,uncles, cousin's,school mates all went through after serving for their Country ?

4 hours ago, paulus said:

Fair enough find them a home that they can rent or buy if they so wish but give them a house,Really?If theyve served for 6years theyve had a constant wage.If they want a house buy or rent one like anybody else has to.At the end of the day they chose that job.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Fair enough find them a home that they can rent or buy if they so wish but give them a house,Really?If theyve served for 6years theyve had a constant wage.If they want a house buy or rent one like anybody else has to.At the end of the day they chose that job.

Find them a home, Really, My story, medically discharged, applied to the council for housing, 3 months later the MOD took us to court to obtain an eviction notice on our married quarter, still nothing from the council, couldn't private rent as had no job or at that time no prospect of getting a job. They made Me the Mrs and our lad In effect Homeless for about 4 months. This had to be done otherwise the council would have done even less than they did do. The Armed Forces Covenant was meant to address this but the reality is its not worth the paper its written on. The local council here was selling houses to other housing associations for £1, Can not see any reason why they couldn't have been given to ex forces myself. 

7 hours ago, paulus said:

Yet your government will find home and house the scum invading from there third shitholes

• Like 4
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Find them a home, Really, My story, medically discharged, applied to the council for housing, 3 months later the MOD took us to court to obtain an eviction notice on our married quarter, still nothing from the council, couldn't private rent as had no job or at that time no prospect of getting a job. They made Me the Mrs and our lad In effect Homeless for about 4 months. This had to be done otherwise the council would have done even less than they did do. The Armed Forces Covenant was meant to address this but the reality is its not worth the paper its written on. The local council here was selling houses to other housing associations for £1, Can not see any reason why they couldn't have been given to ex forces myself. 

Shocking mate, you should of jumped in a kayak with the family and beached at dover , me speak no English. Put you up in a hotel with food.

Just now, Qbgrey said:

Shocking mate, you should of jumped in a kayak with the family and beached at dover , me speak no English. Put you up in a hotel with food.

i was going to add that i would have been better off saying i had just arrived on a banana boat from France but i thought it would be to political ?