Prince harry

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussy whipped, whinging, self entitled shithouse........ Cheers.

I think talking about your kills as a soldier is usually a big no no... I work with a number of ex squaddies and one that's still serving...and not a single one has ever spoke about any details o

Posted Images

On 08/01/2023 at 17:45, iworkwhippets said:

Look, I'm in the throws of doin missen a curry, and with what I've put in the bugger it's gonna do me a mischief, but I've done more fer my country than Harry, as fer.charlie all.hes.good fer.is accepting suitcases full.of spondulips from foreigners, hope your resting easy in your grave.Diana. But I doubt it 

Did you fly apaches to keep lads on the ground safe like ?? 

On 06/01/2023 at 23:09, Blackmag said:

I find it difficult to believe they would put ginger a royal in any kind of danger even sat in a apache that could get shot down could you imagine how much press Taliban could get from that 

Because they are always getting levelled out aren’t they ?? 

On 07/01/2023 at 14:25, jukel123 said:

Cause they are gonna give the arguably most important battle asset to him to make someone look good 

As that how it works , isn’t it , delivering an asset into the hands of someone incapable , considering the education and learning he has had , I’d be surprised if he wasn’t an apache pilot quite frankly as it’s a very complex complicated job , it’s not like in air wolf you know !!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Cause they are gonna give the arguably most important battle asset to him to make someone look good 

As that how it works , isn’t it , delivering an asset into the hands of someone incapable , considering the education and learning he has had , I’d be surprised if he wasn’t an apache pilot quite frankly as it’s a very complex complicated job , it’s not like in air wolf you know !!!!

Yea fair enough..he spent some time in a helicopter..

But did he read 2 books and take off from a Welsh mountain strapped in under a paraglider...

I don't think he did stiff..

The lads clearly a lightweight ?

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, king said:

Yea fair enough..he spent some time in a helicopter..

But did he read 2 books and take off from a Welsh mountain strapped in under a paraglider...

I don't think he did stiff..

The lads clearly a lightweight ?

chuck him in an apache they were never going to let him be cannon fodder were they 

Just now, mC HULL said:

chuck him in an apache they were never going to let him be cannon fodder were they 

Feck no..I bet he never even broke his boots in mate..

He probably spent his time having a constant flow of Earl grey made for him and cucumber sandwiches.

While listening to the archers..

• Like 1

I think it’s a kick in the bollox for the hard working high tax payers also the war vets and elderly struggling to pay bills etc when harry has basically had a life of Riley, now all he does is an interview and he’s made another 5 mill or something. Meghan just don’t look genuine in my eyes, not that it bothers me let them crack on