Prince harry

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussy whipped, whinging, self entitled shithouse........ Cheers.

I think talking about your kills as a soldier is usually a big no no... I work with a number of ex squaddies and one that's still serving...and not a single one has ever spoke about any details o

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What's sad is not only an embarrassment to his family he's also an embarrassment to himself with his latest round of bulls**t. He'll look like a right tw*t when the skeletons eventually start falling out of her closet...

I think his family had done enough themselves to be embarrassed about.

• Like 1

Wait till she divorces him in a few years as she really hasn't said that much only just enough to keep him flapping his gums I bet she has books and diarys at the ready about there marriage he's been done hook line and sinker by her and she will take him for as much as she can and then jump on the next thick cnut who can keep her relevant and earning 

• Like 12
27 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What's sad is not only an embarrassment to his family he's also an embarrassment to himself with his latest round of bulls**t. He'll look like a right tw*t when the skeletons eventually start falling out of her closet...

Wonder if she'll let him jump her bones 

?

14 minutes ago, paul sr said:

When a narcissistic marries in to a family , they tend to cause problems and chaos .

We had this in our family my younger brother marred one although me an my older brother warned him about her he wouldn’t listening he went from a in shape outgoing fun lad to a little bitch he wasn’t allowed to do nothing bar work to fund his ex wife we told him an told him in the end we gave up in the end shed rinsed all his savings she’d took credit cards out run them through the roof my brother’s house had to be sold to pay the cards off my brother gave her the cash to pay them off then he leased a house to rent for a year then she kicked him out because they got a kid together so he continued paying rent plus paying money for the kid she was claiming benefits then decided to go on loads of expensive holidays with the money she was given to pay the cards off with my brother tryied speaking to her but she convinced him he had something wrong with him (depression) so he’s hooked on anti depressants an can’t get off them she also bought a new car an got more credit cards on the go after the year house lease was done she said she don’t wanna be with him no more a week later she said she wants a divorce less than a week later she was posting pictures on fb saying her new boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever then told him because there still married he’s responsible for settling all the cards an the money they owe but it was all her debts she’s proper fecked him over. We warned him poor git left with nothing 

• Sad 4
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

It’s obvious to me why he’s doing all this .He’s lost his by royal appointment and no income from us plebs so it’s his only way to make any income isn’t it .

? but once he’s released all his lies what’s he got left….nothing!

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

? but once he’s released all his lies what’s he got left….nothing!

Yea but picture the income it will generate mate .He’s angling for the bigger picture .Hollywood ,books and tv appearances .She’s the driving force after being snubbed at the palace .Ginger whinger ain’t bright enough for any of this shit .

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, poxon said:

We had this in our family my younger brother marred one although me an my older brother warned him about her he wouldn’t listening he went from a in shape outgoing fun lad to a little bitch he wasn’t allowed to do nothing bar work to fund his ex wife we told him an told him in the end we gave up in the end shed rinsed all his savings she’d took credit cards out run them through the roof my brother’s house had to be sold to pay the cards off my brother gave her the cash to pay them off then he leased a house to rent for a year then she kicked him out because they got a kid together so he continued paying rent plus paying money for the kid she was claiming benefits then decided to go on loads of expensive holidays with the money she was given to pay the cards off with my brother tryied speaking to her but she convinced him he had something wrong with him (depression) so he’s hooked on anti depressants an can’t get off them she also bought a new car an got more credit cards on the go after the year house lease was done she said she don’t wanna be with him no more a week later she said she wants a divorce less than a week later she was posting pictures on fb saying her new boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever then told him because there still married he’s responsible for settling all the cards an the money they owe but it was all her debts she’s proper fecked him over. We warned him poor git left with nothing 

Narcissistic people  are  toxic  and go through life leaving a trail of destruction behind them ,with no remorse .

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yea but picture the income it will generate mate .He’s angling for the bigger picture .Hollywood ,books and tv appearances .She’s the driving force after being snubbed at the palace .Ginger whinger ain’t bright enough for any of this shit .

? agree mate

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Smokes 25 Taliban then celebrates with a fruit shoot... what a f**king  man!!

20230105_201213.jpg.af7e36a9bfff8528baffe489b6eb5006.jpg

These are the boys..

20230103_143548.jpg.8c36acc0af424e36af79de4e6260ccac.jpg

?

His rifle hanging above him has a BFA attached. That’s used when you’re firing. blank rounds. 

Just now, paul sr said:

Narcissistic people  are  toxic  and go through life leaving a trail of destruction behind them ,with no remorse .

That’s it they do mate. They also won’t take any accountability for there actions an live in a land of delusion.
We honestly thought with our brother we’d find him hanging from a tree or something with how he was acting but seems to be getting on now me an my older brother picked him up an dusted him off abit like big brothers talked him through a few things an offered any support we can offer 

• Like 8