New football thread

18 hours ago, scotty12 said:

hopefully West Ham win and David moyes is their new messiah they keep him on a new 5 year deal ??

I find myself in this bizarre twilight world of hoping we win that final / hoping we lose.

Winning would be great short term but imho it will set my club back years because Moyes and his brand of absolute shit football stays and just being bad gets rewarded ! 

Let’s look at the big picture here, we are about to loose the best English mid fielder in a generation, a lad that a team with a little ambition and a bit of football at heart would have built a team around while we have been mixing it with the equally as diabolical Leeds, Leicester, Southampton’s and Everton’s of this world all season.

If we win, we will all be happy for 5 minutes when it reality we should be asking what the f**k is going on at a club that packing 62,000 fans in every f***ing week ! 

Moyes and his brand of football died the first time Guardiola took a training session ! 

Edited by WILF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Mrs is like west ham , kicking off every five minutes 🤣

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

Great turn out for West ham there numbers did them proud  and what a result especially  given the officials favoured the other lot but I'm  glad for the fans and moyses given the shite he's had but I do  expect him to leave on a high what a night to be a hammer 

• Like 2

Let’s start with this, I’m absolutely over the moon…..getting to watch that with my boy is something I’d never thought I’d do.

Now, let’s put away the fans head and be brutally honest:

We were f***ing terrible against a proper team, just like we have been f***ing terrible against proper teams all season.

We sat in that poxy low block and  they kicked the shit out of us, when Zouma went off we were all over the place.

Thats the coach does that !…..and the clue is in the fact that it’s the first thing the bloke has ever won, ever !!!……and he was in charge of the biggest club in the world directly post Fergie and he even managed to make them worse !

Lets be under no illusion of grandeur here, we tripped over that cup playing a series of rubbish teams that we were equally as bad against sometimes despite what the score line might suggest.

It took a moment of quality from a lad who has grafted his way up the leagues to bring that home and that lad deserves every bit of credit, he f***ing earned it ! 

So, it was a special moment to enjoy with my lad but I’m not falling off my bike, Moyes is the eternal nothing man and we will be the eternal nothing club if he stays when in reality the whole point of the move was to break that cycle.

Football should be about progression and we have seen so many clubs like mine (Brentford, Brighton) progress under coaches that want to go and play a bit of football properly, even Newcastle haven’t bought their league position……no, they got a young modern coach who wants to do things right and it has paid them back.

I fear this cup means we won’t be doing the same any time soon ! 

Bitter sweet, very very bitter sweet ! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Let’s start with this, I’m absolutely over the moon…..getting to watch that with my boy is something I’d never thought I’d do.

We were f***ing terrible against a proper team, just like we have been f***ing terrible against proper teams all season.

We sat in that poxy low block and  they kicked the shit out of us, when Zouma went off we were all over the place.

Thats the coach does that !…..and the clue is in the fact that it’s the first thing the bloke has ever won, ever !!!……and he was in charge of the biggest club in the world directly post Fergie and he even managed to make them worse !

Lets be under no illusion of grandeur here, we tripped over that cup playing a series of rubbish teams that we were equally as bad against sometimes despite what the score line might suggest.

It took a moment of quality from a lad who has grafted his way up the leagues to bring that home and that lad deserves every bit of credit, he f***ing earned it ! 

So, it was a special moment to enjoy with my lad but I’m not falling off my bike, Moyes is the eternal nothing man and we will be the eternal nothing club if he stays when in reality the whole point of the move was to break that cycle.

Football should be about progression and we have seen so many clubs like mine (Brentford, Brighton) progress under coaches that want to go and play a bit of football properly, even Newcastle haven’t bought their league position……no, they got a young modern coach who wants to do things right and it has paid them back.

Miserable Fecker. Moyes produced good football last season. You can only piss with the cock you've got. The players need to reproduce the form they have shown previously.

Welcome back you moaning old bugger.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Every silver lining has it's cloud ....80..

I thought it brilliant and i have a few old pals who are hammers and it made me smile thinking of them leaping around and shedding a few tears of joy, ok west ham weren't brilliant but they won fare and square be it in a old out of date way but they still won and that way worked. Analize it all you want it don't bother most of us in anyway what so ever but ffs mate ,cheer up it's only a game....:laugh:

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Any WHU fan or supporter that is not overjoyed at what happened last night should give up following the club  or put a bullet through their head because there is no perfect. Enjoy the here and now.

Is it not possible to be over joyed and still talk honestly about football then ?……..can’t we do both anymore ? 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Is it not possible to be over joyed and still talk honestly about football then ?……..can’t we do both anymore ? 

No mate you have to keep the blinkers on, I am happy West Ham won the cup but know the fans will expect more last year. You only have to hear the locals here expecting the toon to win everything next season not realising they still need to do loads. I bet the toon bring in more foreign players than English ones then we  expect the national team to do miracles at competitions 

• Like 1