New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Mrs is like west ham , kicking off every five minutes 🤣

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

See the worlds greatest team got done in at Bournemouth today ?? ????

Well that was short lived... season conplete for the scousers last week...lol

So a left wing organisation "sacks" an employer for making left wing statements?

I thought the BBC would be all over this, and giving Linekar and pay rise...

I dont agree with his views at all, but its a shit trick if you lose your job over your views... more proof there is no freedom of speech, only difference its on the left side of the centre 

37 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

So a left wing organisation "sacks" an employer for making left wing statements?

The wife said bt sports want to employ him..

Just now, smithie said:

The wife said bt sports want to employ him..

What will happen to BBC sport do you reckon mate, as there has been a mass walk out over this...

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

What will happen to BBC sport do you reckon mate, as there has been a mass walk out over this...

Always somebody wanting a wage...  I'm sure the show will go on

I'll be glad to see the back of linekar..

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I dont agree with his views at all, but its a shit trick if you lose your job over your views... more proof there is no freedom of speech, only difference its on the left side of the centre 

Mass distraction from The Hancock what’s app leaks as there’s more to come …. And it keeps everyone divided arguing over it 

How come that prick Packham can spout personal one sided views on the countryside and wildlife management on social media but is never taken to task? Oh I forgot, he is freelance and not an employee of the BBC even though he is the face and voice of BBC wildlife programmes.

• Like 2

Anyway, for the 1st time in almost 3 years I have been able to accept an invitation to St. James' for tomorrow's game. In the posh seats so, win, lose or draw at least I will have been well fed and watered. Like a kid before Christmas ? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Anyway, for the 1st time in almost 3 years I have been able to accept an invitation to St. James' for tomorrow's game. In the posh seats so, win, lose or draw at least I will have been well fed and watered. Like a kid before Christmas ? 

Have a great day mate!