The alaskan bone yard mine, ice age fossils

Any of you lot seen the jre podcast about it? The amount of mammoth and other extinct ice age mammals thats coming from the permafrost, its mad how they got there all at the same level below the gravel well under the permafrost, they even cooked and ate mammoth meat, fascinating stuff, they rekon the younger dryas event caused it to happen, otherwise known as the global flood. 

• Like 6

I watched a program sometime ago about a fisherman in the English Channel that was pulling up loads of tusks and bones from the bottom of the channel I think he gave up the fishing and just trawls for the tusks now  ?

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Theirs a good recent episode on joe rogan with graham hancock and randall carlson .  Very interesting listen

ALOT of hate goes to Hancock but Randal is so calm and has his data point so we'll researched no one really tries with him lol. The episode with the career skeptics and those two was great.

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I watched a program sometime ago about a fisherman in the English Channel that was pulling up loads of tusks and bones from the bottom of the channel I think he gave up the fishing and just trawls for the tusks now  ?

Some value in those tusks, didnt they put an international ban on ivory sales?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

ALOT of hate goes to Hancock but Randal is so calm and has his data point so we'll researched no one really tries with him lol. The episode with the career skeptics and those two was great.

You ever find any stuff or relics on your travels?

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You ever find any stuff or relics on your travels?

I got freinds who hunt arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but never been very lucky at it honestly. Most I've given was a triangle notched rock that apparently was a net weight. Do have a few burial mounds on our property though .

As far as stuff... Well won't get into detail but their parts of the woods you don't go you find stuff....but... Theirs things in the world that we don't understand I'm just going to say that.?

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

As far as stuff... Well won't get into detail but their parts of the woods you don't go you find stuff....but... Theirs things in the world that we don't understand I'm just going to say that.?

You can't stop at that.. you have my interest now and I need to know lol

Don't forget pictures

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I got freinds who hunt arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but never been very lucky at it honestly. Most I've given was a triangle notched rock that apparently was a net weight. Do have a few burial mounds on our property though .

Yeah you stop there  wolfie....

10 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Some value in those tusks, didnt they put an international ban on ivory sales?

Wasn't that on ivory procured after a certain date, ivory before that date is still legal to sell.