We all get old

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a bounce with the dogs yesterday. did a mile or two to be fair. we couldn’t find one in the ground but we did have a couple of decent runs. my old lurcher is tired now though.

R.I.P Shadow  Dunno what I'll do without u best friend forever ?  

Yes, its a sad,.but true fact,..that when your work dogs get good, and really know the game,....they get old...?    

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

A piece of me died,when I said goodbye to this little bitch,things lost their shine for a while...20151003_085746.jpg.64bfaca6970508e7b104b59ed9499a10.jpgDSC_1060.JPG.a3967413ada813e36df7be3d42469c2c.JPGDSC_2115.JPG.894f07053ef1157ddc3c13855f8dba61.JPG

Been there buddy  I lost a dog wasn't the best I have owned but one I would guarantee left everything on the field he gave me 100% every time he took some serious knocks but gave everything and we just gelled he use to come to work with me I would pay good money to have him back I was heart broke when I lost him 

• Like 3

I lost my old dog few months back ,he was like my shadow and went every where with me for 14 years.he wasn't no world beater but he tried his best and that's all I asked ,i was heart broken the day I said good by to him , sobbed my heart heart out and I think if it wasn't for the young bitch I got Id have given up ,sad they get old so quickly,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1