Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Playing field right in the middle of Bentham....must of been 100 rabbits sat out. Sat right out in the middle as well, we were nearer to them than they were to cover. Sign of the times I guess that none of the local kids were chasing em with dogs or catapults. Good to see em back though, I've not seen rabbits like that for 20 years

PXL_20230529_203645983.jpg

PXL_20230529_203644254.MP.jpg

PXL_20230529_203647811.MP.jpg

Throw a load of carrots in the boot and see if you can get the bunnies back with you.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

Can't fault you mate!! 2.5 hr for me from here.. so doable in a day. Been out with the fell packs there and back in a day.. bloody long day mind! My sister lives in Penrith and knows the area pre

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

You've dropped onto a right day weather wise there mate!! What route did you take?

Fort William for the week mate and the weather is spectacular… Just took the Mountain Path (Tourist route), set off early doors and not too bad going up but 26° heat all the way down zapped the energy levels…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Cracking pics again mate lovely day for it, one of mine is doing snowden Friday ?

Cheers buddy, weather is amazing up here, couldn’t have asked for better… Done Snowdon a few years ago and in all honesty it beats Ben Nevis in my opinion…

Tell your young’n I send the best of luck, I’m sure they’ll enjoy every minute as it’s something special ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Greyman said:

Cracking pics again mate lovely day for it, one of mine is doing snowden Friday ?

Do happen to know what path they're taking mate? I think there is about 9 altogether. I've done the Watkin path and before that went up the Rhyd ddu with my eldest daughter.. that's over on the West side and we were staying on a camp site over that way. 

This is a handy list for anyone thinking about doing Snowden and choosing a route up..

WWW.WALKUPSNOWDON.CO.UK

Here’s the official Walk up Snowdon list of the Routes up Snowdon in order of difficulty...

• Like 1