Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

just got back from fishing...

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

There's not many places up here you'd find Fallow deer Gnash

According to the City of London Corporation theres around 1000 between Epping Forest and the Lea Valley but for a few years now they're talking about knocking them back to 150.....on an average walk i probably see as many deer as foxes or bunnies and quite often have the bins out of the bedroom window looking across the fields....the dog pretty much takes no notice of them now the useless little f****r ?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

According to the City of London Corporation theres around 1000 between Epping Forest and the Lea Valley but for a few years now they're talking about knocking them back to 150.....on an average walk i probably see as many deer as foxes or bunnies and quite often have the bins out of the bedroom window looking across the fields....the dog pretty much takes no notice of them now the useless little f****r ?

In the world of deer management ,talking about culling them is the done thing rather than just doing it .This is why numbers are on the up and up .

• Like 1