Barryvox/bellman and flint collar

58 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows if these barryvox boxes will work with bellman and flint collars?

Cheers, 

Sam.

Screenshot_20230102_122221_Chrome.jpg

Was using that new box new year eve and it's too much for terrier work..I used the version before that the day before Nye and it's a better box for terrier work IMO.

51 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

What do you mean by too much 

Too many functions and beacon receivers jumps a lot and anything over 2 metres it recalibrates... The version before that hasn't as many functions and is spot on. And as usual with barryvox very accurate.

• Like 1

Just got in from using mine for the first time (theirs 2 versions( go for the cheaper one) yes they work, they are accurate but f**k me their noisy. Gonna see if face west can get the volume off if not insulation tape the speakers

14 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Just got in from using mine for the first time (theirs 2 versions( go for the cheaper one) yes they work, they are accurate but f**k me their noisy. Gonna see if face west can get the volume off if not insulation tape the speakers

Lol..stick an earphone jack in underneath it... But I only switch it on to find and depending on depth may only be checking again twice and the last check is just to make sure I'm on the dogs back.

On 03/01/2023 at 13:30, Daniel cain said:

every single one, made by every manufacturer will work with the bellman collars..only difference is the amount of functions ..they all use 457kh,have done since ww2 world wide ?

Answer I was looking for. Cheers pal