Pups

Alright is anyone breeding any bull x pups soon or got some at the moment looking for something out sh parents who can run a bit  5/8 3/8 be ideal,

would consider a young bitch up to 6/7 months 

I know most keep there stock between them and there pals but most people I know keep a heavier dog than I need 

On 01/01/2023 at 18:44, Abullx said:

Alright is anyone breeding any bull x pups soon or got some at the moment looking for something out sh parents who can run a bit  5/8 3/8 be ideal,

would consider a young bitch up to 6/7 months 

I know most keep there stock between them and there pals but most people I know keep a heavier dog than I need 

I have been seeing alot of heavy stuff about lately, they not my type i like a good runner.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, jcm said:

I have been seeing alot of heavy stuff about lately, they not my type i like a good runner.

Yh That’s all what gets bred now really but they have there uses but just like you I like a good runner 

Do you think they are breeding the heavier type as they seem to do the job more constantly? 

I myself prefer a racy bull type but the chances of them jacking seem to be alot higher.

I run a halfx x 5/8 grey 3/8 bull. He's a jacker upto now and probably always will be. He is one hell of a pot filler on big stuff. He is from good stock aswell.

12 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Do you think they are breeding the heavier type as they seem to do the job more constantly? 

I myself prefer a racy bull type but the chances of them jacking seem to be alot higher.

I run a halfx x 5/8 grey 3/8 bull. He's a jacker upto now and probably always will be. He is one hell of a pot filler on big stuff. He is from good stock aswell.

A jacker up 2 now lol?

1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

I think a lot of the problem is there isn't enough proper pits about theses day there mostly scatter bred petbulls and those lads that do  keep a sporting type don't like breeding with runners .some Jack on certain gear but excel on other stuff that's always been the case but heavier bull xs doing better than a racy one no not for me if it's in them it's in them a racy sort will always do better in opinion 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I think a lot of the problem is there isn't enough proper pits about theses day there mostly scatter bred petbulls and those lads that do  keep a sporting type don't like breeding with runners .some Jack on certain gear but excel on other stuff that's always been the case but heavier bull xs doing better than a racy one no not for me if it's in them it's in them a racy sort will always do better in opinion 

Yh like you say the people using the right bulls keep there stuff to themselves and other people use unworked and that’s what’s been bred of, that’s why it’s hard to find a decent pup 

2 hours ago, Abullx said:

Yh like you say the people using the right bulls keep there stuff to themselves and other people use unworked and that’s what’s been bred of, that’s why it’s hard to find a decent pup 

Even when u find the right stk it's no guarantee

4 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Even when u find the right stk it's no guarantee

Yh i know that but you up your chances, i bred a litter ( 2 1/2 now) one worked out so far one never only 2 in litter but now looking for a racier pup 

• Like 1