Moderation etc.

50 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So just say an anti came on here,member for years then gets a mod job,but no one has ever met him to verify his legitimacy,thats not right is it,if you think it is then thats upto you chid.

So your an ruc man then......?

I'm not saying it's right , but how can anyone really check ?‍♂️

Ive met a few people off here but how do I know they weren't putting on a front and pretending to be into something to find info out ? 

Francie I'm to young to be an RUC man seen as it changed to the PSNI back in 2001 and I'm probably not tall enough to be one either ??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what hes an ex copper.Does anyone actually believe that this site aint being looked at or been looked at extensivly by the antis,RSPCA,old bill over the years.If you're  stupid c**t enough to say s

Sensible suggestions ? My take on this, and it's only MY opinion, is , like "origami for beginners", two fold. 1; one moderator is biased, treating members differently and unfairly, and inst

I,ve said before the ex policeman bit is not an issue, I,ve never been done for being innocent and everyone would be happy to see him if there house or car had just been chored, if you,ve got away wit

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Socks isn't allowed to use the button yet... walshie still.has him in training camp... I'm safe for.anoyher year or so...lol

More like 5 years. It's like training a chimp to use a computer.

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Ive met a few people off here but how do I know they weren't putting on a front and pretending to be into something to find info out ? 

Francie I'm to young to be an RUC man seen as it changed to the PSNI back in 2001 and I'm probably not tall enough to be one either ??

I can back you up on that one lolol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Whats he gunna do?Get you charged with waiting a load of old bollocks on an Internet forum

I haven't got a clue what he could or would do !

He may be the nicest, most genuine bloke on the site, that doesn't stop my unease at an ex policeman being a moderator.

If you're happy with it, I respect that ?

Cheers

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

??

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I haven't got a what he could or would do !

He may be the nicest, most genuine bloke on the site, that doesn't stop my unease at an ex policeman being a moderator.

If you're happy with it, I respect that ?

Cheers

It shows that you can take the man from the police but ya cant take the police from the man, the fact hes got into a position of authority on here shows he wants to police on here. Not my forum and i certainly dont post anything dodgy but it is a bit suspect lol pun intended

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

So just say an anti came on here,member for years then gets a mod job,but no one has ever met him to verify his legitimacy,thats not right is it,if you think it is then thats upto you chid.

So your an ruc man then......?

That nearly happened when loads wanted fcuktheban to be a mod ... you don't know that Ian doesn't know him personally or any of the other mods. You also don't know the other mods aren't antis 

48 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

OK, I'm not saying Nicepix is a bent copper, a snide, an informer or a danger to anyone on here, and I'm sort of OK with him being a member, but I'm very uneasy with him being a moderator, and having whatever authority or power that goes with it.

Let me give one instance why I'm uneasy with policemen, ex or serving in relationship to dogs and hunting.

Some years ago I was out lamping with two very well known ex members from here, on permission.

We had lamped one permission and were walking along the road to another permission when a police car stopped us.

We explained the situation and one lad showed his permission letter and his pest controller business card.

The policeman didn't believe this and insisted on phoning the farmer at three in the morning.

The farmer confirmed who we were and we had permission.

The policeman then took all our details and had us each sign a form he gave us, then left.

When we studied the form it said it was a warning for poaching and would go on our record. He was obviously pissed off that he'd missed nicking us !

Any how, the lad whose permission it was went as high as the Chief Constable to complain, and finally got the warnings rescinded.

So, forgive me if I don't have trust in police and feel uneasy at one being a moderator on a hunting site ?

Cheers.

So I take it you've never rang them?  and obviously wouldn't if someone robbed you or God forbid worse?

I've seen coppers pull naughty tricks all my life but I've also seen them save lives and find lost people etc.

I got chinned by a lad in the services; suppose I shouldn't have a serving navy engineer as a close friend

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It shows that you can take the man from the police but ya cant take the police from the man, the fact hes got into a position of authority on here shows he wants to police on here. Not my forum and i certainly dont post anything dodgy but it is a bit suspect lol pun intended

We need the police end of, to say you d never call the plod is a bit worrying mate

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

We need the police end of, to say you d never call the plod is a bit worrying mate

8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Nothing worrying at all, i grew up in belfast

Touts out ???

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I used to think that but I ended up working with an ex copper, never knew it for weeks and he was sound, I gave him the keys for my hilux once to pick some gear up, I said be careful it’s not insured for you, bloke never bothered with it, cut a council sign down in the high street ( behind some hoarding) once I told him to hold it while I put the petrol saw threw it, he was laughing his tits off.they aint all bad .

He would off threw you to the wolves as quick as he would look at u if the pressure was on him that's only child's play what u done but each to there own 

2 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

He would off threw you to the wolves as quick as he would look at u if the pressure was on him that's only child's play what u done but each to there own 

Not really mate , I’m not going into detail about crimes etc on here but they have thier uses.

I grew up on a pretty rough estate, we had a copper that used to come to help out with our rugby team, first thing we would all hand him our producers so he could fill the book in at the station he was pretty sound never went for promotion lived amongst the people he policed all his life and still does even in retirement, I,ve also stood in the dock facing years in prison on a completely fabricated story like I said just like life good and bad,