Moderation etc.

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes he’s sound I bought an onion off him last week ?? but in all honesty there are members on here masquerading as members I’d trust far less ??

727BA3D7-07F0-43FA-BAB1-28BC33F95C43.png

Haha,fair enough,trust yous boys away, im out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what hes an ex copper.Does anyone actually believe that this site aint being looked at or been looked at extensivly by the antis,RSPCA,old bill over the years.If you're  stupid c**t enough to say s

Sensible suggestions ? My take on this, and it's only MY opinion, is , like "origami for beginners", two fold. 1; one moderator is biased, treating members differently and unfairly, and inst

I,ve said before the ex policeman bit is not an issue, I,ve never been done for being innocent and everyone would be happy to see him if there house or car had just been chored, if you,ve got away wit

Posted Images

I don’t mind a ex copper on here, prefer not to go out drinking with one tho, I went to a nightclub not long ago that was full of coppers , I got in thier first my mate was coming down later, he text and said any :bacon :? In thier mate, I replied no but full of pigs.✅. I think a lot of lads on here say things on here that they would,nt say to someone’s face. I always try to be reasonably polite as it’s only words sent from behind a computer, it means not much to me. I’ve only really met magwitch on here, he’s been down my place and a decent chap he is. I think he’s gone from here now too. I’ve nearly left recently as it’s frustrating when someone keeps on arguing and reading between the lines of your post,it’s annoyingly because if someone keeps on talking shit to you in a pub atleast you can jab the c…s in the front railings

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 1

OK, I'm not saying Nicepix is a bent copper, a snide, an informer or a danger to anyone on here, and I'm sort of OK with him being a member, but I'm very uneasy with him being a moderator, and having whatever authority or power that goes with it.

Let me give one instance why I'm uneasy with policemen, ex or serving in relationship to dogs and hunting.

Some years ago I was out lamping with two very well known ex members from here, on permission.

We had lamped one permission and were walking along the road to another permission when a police car stopped us.

We explained the situation and one lad showed his permission letter and his pest controller business card.

The policeman didn't believe this and insisted on phoning the farmer at three in the morning.

The farmer confirmed who we were and we had permission.

The policeman then took all our details and had us each sign a form he gave us, then left.

When we studied the form it said it was a warning for poaching and would go on our record. He was obviously pissed off that he'd missed nicking us !

Any how, the lad whose permission it was went as high as the Chief Constable to complain, and finally got the warnings rescinded.

So, forgive me if I don't have trust in police and feel uneasy at one being a moderator on a hunting site ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

OK, I'm not saying Nicepix is a bent copper, a snide, an informer or a danger to anyone on here, and I'm sort of OK with him being a member, but I'm very uneasy with him being a moderator, and having whatever authority or power that goes with it.

Let me give one instance why I'm uneasy with policemen, ex or serving in relationship to dogs and hunting.

Some years ago I was out lamping with two very well known ex members from here, on permission.

We had lamped one permission and were walking along the road to another permission when a police car stopped us.

We explained the situation and one lad showed his permission letter and his pest controller business card.

The policeman didn't believe this and insisted on phoning the farmer at three in the morning.

The policeman then took all our details and had us each sign a form he gave us, then left.

When we studied the form it said it was a warning for poaching and would go on our record. He was obviously pissed off that he'd missed nicking us !

Any how, the lad whose permission it was went as high as the Chief Constable to complain, and finally got the warnings rescinded.

So, forgive me if I don't have trust in police and feel uneasy at one being a moderator on a hunting site ?

Cheers.

I once got my truck broken into by a fat ginger maggot. Doesn’t mean I don’t trust all fat or ginger people. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I have been stitched with them too, but also got away with loads as well. Some were/ could of been serious offences. They will always been around the police so may as well get used to it and in times of need they are a great help.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Never sign forms without reading them. That would be silly. 

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Shortest ban in history..... amature ?

Well I couldn’t put up with Marie begging me to re instate you because you were walking around the house like a teenager kicking things and crying. 

8 minutes ago, socks said:

Well I couldn’t put up with Marie begging me to re instate you because you were walking around the house like a teenager kicking things and crying. 

???

So what hes an ex copper.Does anyone actually believe that this site aint being looked at or been looked at extensivly by the antis,RSPCA,old bill over the years.If you're  stupid c**t enough to say something on here that could get yourself nicked then you deserve it really for being so thick.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Once a cop always a cop 

I used to think that but I ended up working with an ex copper, never knew it for weeks and he was sound, I gave him the keys for my hilux once to pick some gear up, I said be careful it’s not insured for you, bloke never bothered with it, cut a council sign down in the high street ( behind some hoarding) once I told him to hold it while I put the petrol saw threw it, he was laughing his tits off.they aint all bad .

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Whats he gunna do?Get you charged with waiting a load of old bollocks on an Internet forum

• Haha 2