Moderation etc.

Just now, NEWKID said:

No chance 

Once you have the uniform and badge you would rather die than give it up.... I've seen it mate, my old mate Socks...it changes a man 

I can see a ban coming your way if you carry on, ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what hes an ex copper.Does anyone actually believe that this site aint being looked at or been looked at extensivly by the antis,RSPCA,old bill over the years.If you're  stupid c**t enough to say s

Sensible suggestions ? My take on this, and it's only MY opinion, is , like "origami for beginners", two fold. 1; one moderator is biased, treating members differently and unfairly, and inst

I,ve said before the ex policeman bit is not an issue, I,ve never been done for being innocent and everyone would be happy to see him if there house or car had just been chored, if you,ve got away wit

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

No chance 

Once you have the uniform and badge you would rather die than give it up.... I've seen it mate, my old mate Socks...it changes a man 

How fukcing slanderous … you’ve got 10 minuets to say your goodbyes then I’m banning you for life. 

2 minutes ago, socks said:

How fukcing slanderous … you’ve got 10 minuets to say your goodbyes then I’m banning you for life. 

Thank f**k for that..

See ya wankers ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I can see a ban coming your way if you carry on, ??

Socks isn't allowed to use the button yet... walshie still.has him in training camp... I'm safe for.anoyher year or so...lol

8 minutes ago, smithie said:

If nicepix really wants the forum to do well then he maybe should consider stepping down as it seams most of the hastle on here is because some people don't like police...

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve said before the ex policeman bit is not an issue, I,ve never been done for being innocent and everyone would be happy to see him if there house or car had just been chored, if you,ve got away with a major crime and are sitting on bags of cash waiting for the dust to settle just don’t stick posts up about it and you’ll be fine, he was a dog handler which gives him an insight into a lot of what we are about and it’s nice to get the other side of the story in a lot of his posts, even if his dog had bit my arse and he’d felt my collar I wouldn’t hold it against him, I,ve met my share of plod over the years and just like life there is good and bad, wankers and hero’s, the fact he has announces his previous occupation and even stuck pics of himself up in uniform I would suggest there is no hidden agenda with the bloke so let’s judge the bloke not his job choice and move on ?

An can you blame them for not liking the police mate?

Have a look at the stats for murder robbery burgalary in england alone,the cops are doing f**k all, but they have plenty of time to go after hunters or people thinking different or people writing nasy words online, the police are a f***ing joke,they dont even attend anything at all unless someone mis pronouned someone,most at thr top are bent as f***ing, not caring about little girs been raped.

They dont come out here either, they are ony interested in republican activity an thats that,there a f***ing joke

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

An can you blame them for not liking the police mate?

Have a look at the stats for murder robbery burgalary in england alone,the cops are doing f**k all, but they have plenty of time to go after hunters or people thinking different or people writing nasy words online, the police are a f***ing joke,they dont even attend anything at all unless someone mis pronouned someone,most at thr top are bent as f***ing, not caring about little girs been raped.

They dont come out here either, they are ony interested in republican activity an thats that,there a f***ing joke

They are dancing to a tune that they never wrote like the rest of us mate, I bet if you asked an old bobby like nicepix he’s as sick as the next man seeing the force being taken over by woke wankers, don’t think he would be proud of his replacements taking the knee and sticking rainbows on squad cars either it’s just the way the ship is being steered and we are all onboard like it or not 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Just now, Greyman said:

They are dancing to a tune that they never wrote like the rest of us mate, I bet if you asked an old bobby like nicepix he’s as sick as the next man seeing the force being taken over by woke wankers, don’t think he would be proud of his replacements taking the knee and sticking rainbows on squad cars either it’s just the way the ship is being steered and we are all onboard like it or not 

Well then im calling them cowards,they swore an oath to protect an serve the people,that they aint doing mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Well then im calling them cowards,they swore an oath to protect an serve the people,that they aint doing mate.

Can’t argue with that mate, they have moved from that to a political enforcement squad, but I don’t think we can blame nicepix for it he got out while the going and pensions were good ?

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Can’t argue with that mate, they have moved from that to a political enforcement squad, but I don’t think we can blame nicepix for it he got out while the going and pensions were good ?

Aye so he says,can anyone vouch for him on here?

3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Aye so he says,can anyone vouch for him on here?

Yes he’s sound I bought an onion off him last week ?? but in all honesty there are members on here masquerading as members I’d trust far less ??

727BA3D7-07F0-43FA-BAB1-28BC33F95C43.png

• Haha 2
Just now, Chid said:

Who cares ...

Can anyone vouch for me ?

So just say an anti came on here,member for years then gets a mod job,but no one has ever met him to verify his legitimacy,thats not right is it,if you think it is then thats upto you chid.

So your an ruc man then......?

• Thanks 1